Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 1, 2014
Please Don’t Exaggerate The Great Lakes Ice Story
This is NOT the first time the Great Lakes had summer ice. It also happened a few years back. Here is what the NFL’s 249th draft pick has to say about it.
Posted in Uncategorized 22 Comments
Getting Forgetful In Their Old Age
The Great Lakes have summer ice for the first time in the modern record, and CNN and MSNBC simply forgot to mention it. Must be dementia.
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
What Is The Time Of Observation Of A Non-Existent Temperature Reading?
I was out walking the dogs during a spectacular afternoon here in Maryland, and thinking about how incredibly corrupted the US temperature record is. In the USHCN V1 docs, they show that TOBS (Time of Observation Bias) adjustments go flat after … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Following Up On Al Gore’s Ice Free Arctic Prediction
Nobel Laureate Al Gore said there was a 75% chance the Arctic would be ice-free in 2014, but apparently he was actually referring to Michigan. Twitter / jeffhowell07: @SteveSGoddard One of my close …
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
More Than 40% Of USHCN Station Data Is Fabricated
Another hockey stick. Coincident with the hockey stick of USHCN temperature adjustments, is a hockey stick of data fabrication. More than 40% of USHCN final station data is now generated from stations which have no thermometer data. The graph below … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
The Real Hockey Stick – Data Tampering By Government Employees
All US warming over the last 90 years is the result of data tampering by US government employees. The thermometer data USHCN uses shows that the US warmer in the 1930s, but they alter the data to create the appearance … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Climate Change – Can We Adapt?
I’ve been around for almost 60 years, and the climate is just like it was 60 years ago. It is cold and snowy in the winter, and hot in the summer. We have tornadoes in the spring and summer, and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
Rules For The “Tolerance And Diversity” Left
Anyone who thinks differently is an evil, stupid, gay bashing, misogynist, racist Anyone who doubts the official climate change religion is an evil, stupid, gay bashing, misogynist, racist Anyone who criticizes a black president is a racist Anyone who owns guns … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
In Climate Science – Complete Garbage Flies Through Peer Review And Into Prestigious Journals
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @NaomiOreskes @400 Corals evolved … Corals evolved at 6,000 PPM, but experts say they can’t survive above 550 PPM.
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments
Dangerous CO2 Poisoning Situation
President Obama says that 400 ppm CO2 causes heart attacks and asthma, but this person is actually forcing 40,000 PPM CO2 into the lungs of the NFL’s 249th draft pick. The NFL should have never permitted such a vile act of carbon … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 34 Comments