Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 4, 2014
Amdahl’s Law basically says that you can only improve a system by the fraction of the system you are improving. If you have a section of code which uses up 10% of time of execution of the whole program, the best … Continue reading
After posting my 40% manufactured data graph the other day, a skeptic sent me this E-mail. This claim: “More than 40% of USHCN final station data is now generated from stations which have no thermometer data.” Is utterly bogus. This kind of … Continue reading
I was listening to C-Span radio yesterday morning driving to work, and heard something remarkable – an intelligent, articulate, honest politician. Representative Chris Smith R-NJ was discussing China, and the mind-boggling human rights abuses that go on there. It is … Continue reading
A few mathematically illiterate people believe that somehow the use of anomalies would make NCDC data tampering go away. Below are the anomaly and absolute temperature graphs. As you can see, it makes absolutely no difference. All that the use of anomalies does … Continue reading
My code is posted online (the ultimate documentation) and only a mathematical idiot would believe that this has anything to do with the use of anomalies or non-anomalies. Subtracting a constant from a linear equation (Ax + B) has no … Continue reading
Obama is always looking for ways to further weaken the other branches of government, so he seeks out sympathetic causes which he can use as an excuse to break the law. He got very sloppy this time, and didn’t realize that this … Continue reading
In order to meet the challenge of a cooling climate, USHCN has had to change their data tampering strategy. In USHCN V1, TOBS ranged from -0.1F up to 0.3F, and went flat after 1990. ts.ushcn_anom25_diffs_pg.gif (650×502) The US has been cooling, … Continue reading