Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 8, 2014
In 2008, Obama said gay marriage was against his beliefs and against God’s beliefs. “I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as … Continue reading
Anthony Watts has shown that NOAA temperature anomalies are off by an order of magnitude from legitimate data, largely due to UHI. http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/watts-et-al-station-siting-7-29-12.ppt h/t to John Silver Last night I was riding my bike over to the gym about 10 … Continue reading
Boulder and Fort Collins, Colorado are very similar cities. They are college towns close to each other, at the same elevation, about the same size, and both situated up against the foothills of the Front Range. But there are a couple of … Continue reading
Random number generators form the basis of much of science and engineering. For example, you can’t design a nuclear weapon by modeling the behavior of each particle. Rather, they use very sophisticated random number generators to model the average behavior … Continue reading
Earlier I showed that the USHCN stations which are losing data since 1990, were much cooler stations than the ones which aren’t losing data. NOAA is replacing cold station data with warm station data. So now lets look at what … Continue reading
GISS shows about 0.1 C cooling in the Northern Hemisphere from 1950 to 1980, and about 0.2 C warming in the Southern Hemisphere during that time. It is simply not credible that the hemispheres could move opposite each other for … Continue reading