Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 11, 2014
The US starts with Ghana, who knocked them out of the last two World Cups. Then they face Germany and Portugal. Look for a quick return flight from Brazil.
Columbia, Maryland where I currently live is an amazing place. The city was master planned to leave open space and bicycle trails everywhere. I never have to get in my car around town, and everywhere I go I travel through beautiful … Continue reading
During the summer of 1934, not only was the US savaged by drought, but so was much of the rest of the planet. 04 Jun 1934 – WORLD DROUGHT Farmers’ Ruinous Losses Almost Uni… http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/
Eighty years ago this month, every region of the country reported temperatures over 100 degrees. http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-06-0212.pdf
Eighty years ago this summer, more than 80% of the US was experiencing drought, and about half the country was in extreme drought. 1934 was also the second hottest summer in US history, after 1936. Climate experts say that heat … Continue reading
Greenland receives several trillion tons of snow every year, which all has to return to the sea as rivers of ice – known as glaciers. But climate alarmists don’t want this to happen, so they stand at the periphery and … Continue reading
Not only has President Obama defeated al Qaeda and balanced the budget, but he has also strengthened relations with Israel. Obama’s Foreign Policy Successes | ThinkProgress
President Obama has put his underlying policy doctrine on display. Terrorists should be freed from prison and heavily armed, so that they can retake Iraq American political opponents like Dinesh D’Souza should be imprisoned “Al Qaeda is on the run“ The Iraqi … Continue reading
Nobel Laureate (and inventor of the Internet) Al Gore solemnly predicted that there was a 75% chance the Arctic would be ice-free this summer. But he ran into a minor problem. With only 90 possible melt days remaining, the ice … Continue reading
Steve Milloy dug this up. Obama is following through on a long tradition of Policy Based Evidence Making.