Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: June 12, 2014
Gavin proved he was fit to be GISS director, by declaring a perfectly ordinary month of April to be the hottest ever. This showed management that he had the necessary skills to keep the flow of misinformation ramping progressively upwards.
I was listening to NPR the other morning, and they had a former Obama transportation secretary blaming poor transportation infrastructure on Republicans refusal to increase gasoline taxes. So why don’t they use the existing gasoline taxes? Obama’s smallest budget is … Continue reading
Written by a Naval intelligence officer in 1991 Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan … Continue reading
The poles refuse to melt as predicted by leading experts. They blame this deviant behavior on excess CO2, or ozone, or missing heat at the bottom of the sea, or Chinese aerosols. iphone.anomaly.global.png (512×412) It couldn’t possibly be that the experts don’t … Continue reading
Arctic Melt Opens Northwest Passage John Roach for National Geographic News September 17, 2007 Climate models had projected the passage would eventually open as warming temperatures melted the Arctic sea ice—but no one had predicted it would happen this soon. … Continue reading
New York used to suffer regular severe droughts prior to the 1970s, including a nearly catastrophic one during the 1960’s. They almost never have droughts any more. Climate at a Glance: Time Series | National Climatic Data Center (NCDC) TimesMachine: July … Continue reading
Climate models are useless No one can predict the weather more than a few days out Anyone who says they can is not using any legitimate principles of science
The New York Times has sunk to a point where they simply reverse the facts. Cantor’s Lesson: Hedging on Immigration Is Perilous The lesson that immigration advocates say they gleaned from Tuesday’s election results is, simply put, that hedging on … Continue reading
The authors of this study have absolutely no clue what future temperatures will be, much less what their effect will be on droughts and floods along the Indian Ocean.