Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 14, 2014
England Looking Dangerous
Great match so far. Brilliant football by both sides.
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
550 PPM CO2 Will Have Very Little Impact On The Climate
An increase of atmospheric CO2 to 550 PPM will increase the greenhouse effect by less than one fourth of one percent, according to the radiative transfer model used by Kevin Trenberth. He knows this, yet pushes the global warming scam … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments
Putting The Methane Scam To Bed
One of the standard alarmist claims is that Methane is 30 times more potent than CO2 at wrecking the climate, and that cow farts threaten the future of humanity. Radiative transfer model show that methane has almost no effect on … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 86 Comments
Zeke’s Nature Trick
Zeke wants me to use temperature anomalies instead of absolute temperatures. Here is why you can’t do that. The graph below shows how NCDC tampers with the US temperature record, to create a non-existent warming trend. Here is NCDC’s 1991 version … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 43 Comments
EPA Says That Winter 2014 Wasn’t Cold In The US
The EPA says that the coldest winter on record in the US wasn’t cold. They show that 20% of the US was cold this past winter, making it one of the warmest winters on record in the US. High and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 29 Comments
83% Of 100 Degree Days In Wisconsin Occurred Before 1960
Prior to 1960, Wisconsin had very hot summers. Now hot summers are rare there. 70% of their hundred degree readings occurred before 1940, and 83% occurred before 1960.
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
As CO2 Has Increased, Hot Days In The Midwest Have Decreased
Below 320 PPM CO2, 100 degree temperatures in the US Midwest were common – but they rarely happen any more.
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
1912 Typhoon “Practically Destroyed” Tacloban
TimesMachine: November 29, 1912 – NYTimes.com
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Time To Put The Climate Sensitivity Scam To Bed
I used RRTM LW (the model Trenberth uses) to calculate the effects of increasing CO2 on downwelling longwave radiation, otherwise known as measuring the greenhouse effect of CO2. As you can see, the effect of increasing CO2 is minuscule. Even in the mid-latitude winter, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 41 Comments