Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 20, 2014
Evra gets the ball wide open in the middle of the pitch with three white shirts in front of him (including Benzema) and 10 yards to the nearest red shirt, and then kicks it out of bounds. ROFL
Forty years ago, there was a lot going on. Nixon resigned. I took my first computer programming class at ASU that year. It was the peak year of the global cooling scare, which Time Magazine was pushing during Arizona’s worst … Continue reading
Every scientist understands that humans influence the climate. Cities are well known to be much warmer than surrounding countryside. Chopping down forests changes the climate. Greenhouse gases obviously influence the climate. The most common greenhouse gas is water vapor, and … Continue reading
Originally posted on Derek Sorensen:
Once again, Cook et al 2013 seems to be generating quite a bit of discussion. According to the abstract, 97% of a selection of scientific papers related to Global Warming “support the consensus” that “humans…
In one corner, we had very organized and well scripted Democrats pushing mindless dishonest global warming propaganda. On the other side (with a few exceptions) we had clueless, disarmed Republicans mumbling incoherently against the EPA regulations. The Democrats had numerous present … Continue reading
Gerrard and Suarez weren’t enough to capture the EPL, but Gerrard’s brilliant pass to Suarez was adequate to knock out England in just five days.