Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 21, 2014
GISS shows Australia far above the 1979-1998 average in May, while RSS shows Australia just about average for the month relative to the same baseline period. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis ch_tlt_2014_05_anom_v03_3.png (730×450)
Gavin has jumped into his new job at GISS of generating fake global warming data for the White House, and has made May the warmest on record globally. Never mind that May, 2014 was an average month, much cooler than 1998 … Continue reading
Watch Climate Scientists Explore Melting Alaskan Glaciers on ‘Earth Focus’ | EcoWatch Glaciers have been melting in Alaska for thousands of years. As you enter Glacier Bay in Southeast Alaska you will cruise along shorelines completely covered by ice just 200 … Continue reading
Berkeley Earth is headed by a former skeptic who says he never was a skeptic, and a chief scientist who apparently never was a scientist. By Richard Muller on December 17, 2003 Let me be clear. My own reading of the … Continue reading
I was listening to a House meeting this morning querying the new director of the IRS. He was asked why the IRS waited months to tell the committee about the lost Lerner E-mails and the damaged hard drive. He responded by saying … Continue reading