Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 22, 2014
Snow in June? Only in Norway | IceNews – Daily News h/t to RobertV
Very impressive performance by the US so far. If they can keep up this pace for 90 minutes, they will win. Dempsey and Bradley are right on the verge.
In 50 minutes, there will be hundreds of millions of people watching the US play Portugal – in a match which gives the US an opportunity to join the top flight of the soccer world. And it would be great to … Continue reading
The rise in CO2 over the past century (100 ppm) is equivalent to packing an extra five people into the Porto Alegre stadium, where the US will play Portugal this evening.
NCDC never publishes graphs of measured US temperatures. Here is why. Data is located here : ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2.5/ushcn.tavg.latest.raw.tar.gz
I work as a consultant, and I get paid for delivering what the client wants. Climate scientists work as consultants to the government, who pays their contracts. Either they deliver what the government wants, or their funding gets cut off. … Continue reading
One of alarmists’ favorite lies is that “methane is 30 times worse than CO2” This is complete BS. Methane’s absorption bands almost completely overlap with H2O, and methane concentrations in the atmosphere are very low. CH4 quickly oxidizes and disappears … Continue reading
The new EPA regulations make the US completely dependent on fracking moving forwards. Next on their agenda is to shut down fracking, which unlike CO2 represents an actual environmental hazard.
Junk Science Week: IPCC commissioned models to see if global warming would reach dangerous levels this century. Consensus is ‘no’ Even if you pile crazy assumption upon crazy assumption, you cannot even manage to make climate change cause minor damage … Continue reading