Climate Consultants

I work as a consultant, and I get paid for delivering what the client wants.

Climate scientists work as consultants to the government, who pays their contracts. Either they deliver what the government wants, or their funding gets cut off.

It is not a conspiracy.  Rather it is a simple business arrangement. Everyone who works in climate science understands it.

But their work certainly has nothing to do with either climate or science. They are propagandists on a $29 billion/year budget.

About stevengoddard

Just having fun
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Climate Consultants

  1. Andy DC says:

    97% of “scientists” paid to say there is warming say there is warming. The other 3% are out on their ass. I think even Jayden should be able comprehend that much.

  2. Send Al to the Pole says:

    And when your home is in foreclosure, oh seeker of truth, you’re buying a velvet painting of Elvis?
    The Titanic is on its way down. This is a truth you apparently never find. There is no money for pointless boondoggles. The climate isn’t broken. There’s nothing to fix.

  3. Mike Haseler says:

    The big difference is that a commercial consultant better be damned sure they are right otherwise their client will sue the socks off them. So commercial consultants are very very careful what they say.

    But public sector/academic consultants – work on the presumption that the public sector would never dare sue them for bogus advice – so they just push utterly unsupported rubbish at government and believe the public have no come back.

    One day, someone in government will suddenly turn around and say: “Hang on – can’t we sue these guys for bad advice like any other consultant”.

    Then the cat will be amongst the pigeons!

  4. Ernest Bush says:

    I like the way you laid it out there bare-butt naked. It takes some of the shine off of the words science and scientist. Its something the practitioners brought on all by themselves.

    • Tel says:

      As soon as they started adjusting their data they stopped being scientists. Simple as that.

      Science as a methodology is good as it ever was, just that a number of people have forgotten what science is about.

  5. JL says:

    “Rather it’s a simple business arrangement.” If Jayden were here he’d somehow try to make a business arrangement into a ….conspiracy.

  6. Justa Joe says:

    The “climate scientists” perform more like expert witnesses. They say what they’re paid to say by their clients.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s