Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: June 24, 2014
I started the day with Anthony Watts sending an E-Mail to an alarmist saying that I am worse than Michael Mann, because I use only raw, untampered data. Then Zeke stopped by and said that my objection to using anomalies … Continue reading
2. Quality control: Continually adjusting a process to compensate for variations in its output. If the variations are within the control limits of a stable system (and all stable systems have variations) then tampering invariably makes things worse. Only a … Continue reading
He needs to be banned for life.
Intelligent scientists in legitimate professions understand that when working with large data sets, error distributions tend to be quite random – and the best way to deal with them is to assume that they average out to zero. This understanding also provides … Continue reading
We know that there is no such thing as a government conspiracy, because the IRS was not targeting conservative groups – and they found lots of WMDs in Iraq. Watergate did not happen, and that Gulf of Tonkin attack was … Continue reading
He’s hopelessly stubborn, worse than Mann at being able to admit mistakes IMHO. Did NASA/NOAA Dramatically Alter U.S. Temperatures After 2000? – Hit & Run : Reason.com My response ; Dear Skeptic, If rural station data is being progressively lost, … Continue reading