Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 24, 2014
Until 60 years ago, 100 degree days in Wisconsin were fairly common, but they almost never happen any more.
Eighteen years of no global warming is cherry picking weather. Climate is a warm week in Sochi, a heavy rain in Miami, or a hurricane in New Jersey.
Unless the freezing point of water has changed, the Arctic was very warm during the first half of the 2oth century. 18 Feb 1952 – POLAR ICE THAW INCREASING GLACIERS SAID TO [?] M… NASA/NOAA apparently don’t want you to … Continue reading
There has been a sharp decline in summer afternoon temperatures in the US over the past 80 years, with three of the five coolest summers coming in the past twenty years.
President Barack Obama proclaimed that “there wasn’t a smidgen of corruption at the IRS” only after reading all 4,000 of Lois Lerner’s missing E-Mails. And he was able to do this in between discussions about spontaneous YouTube protests in Libya, … Continue reading
Junk science gets through peer review as standard practice in climate science. The only requirement is that it sounds scary and is useful for raising funding. over the past several years scientists have been able to use data from the twin … Continue reading
Arab Spring – Terrorist takeover of the Middle East Young Dreamers – Terrorists walking into the US unimpeded Renewable Energy – “My plan makes electricity prices skyrocket”
Next time the IRS questions you, just tell them that all six of your hard drives crashed, and you lost all of your records.
Actually, it possible they weren’t all from Wyoming.
Dinesh D’Souza is being targeted by the wildly corrupt executive branch of government, for the crime of opposing the president. They say that a small campaign finance violation he made required $500,000 bond, due to their zero tolerance policy on campaign … Continue reading