Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 26, 2014
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood ? As most will be aware, Steve Goddard has been running a series of posts about the large and unexplained adjustments being made to the US temperature…
I am doing a TOBS experiment, but can no longer find the USHCN station metadata file on the NCDC web site. Does anyone know where it is? Update : I found some archived versions here : web.archive.org/web/20050709081800/http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/ushcn_monthly/station_history web.archive.org/web/20090713090128/http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/ushcn_monthly/station_history
Close call. An alarmist was on the verge of becoming a skeptic, but Anthony Watts saved his warmist soul. I had a distressing Monday that I have not yet written about. A report in the Telegraph quoted a blogger who … Continue reading
Zeke says that you can’t use absolute temperatures because of “changing station composition.” He should probably tell this to NCDC and USHCN who use exclusively absolute US temperatures. In fact, changing station composition is one of the reasons why their … Continue reading
News is out today that the IRS was targeting a Republican Senator for being a Republican. Probably the biggest presidential scandal in history. CNN responds with lead stories about soccer and gay marriage. Did CNN ever care about soccer before?
It isn’t just the US temperatures which have been corrupted by NASA and NOAA, but they have done the same thing for the entire planet As of 1975, the Northern Hemisphere’s past was much warmer during the 1940s than it … Continue reading
In USHCN V1, the TOBS adjustment was less than 0.4F, and goes flat after 1990. ts.ushcn_anom25_diffs_pg.gif (650×502) In V2, they use the same algorithm This net effect is about the same as that of the TOB adjustments in the HCN version 1 … Continue reading
If government employees are going to alter data to reverse measured cooling trends into warming trends, it is absolutely essential that each and every graph is clearly marked as altered. Otherwise, people might accidentally confuse it as being legitimate. And if you … Continue reading
Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive! Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17. Sooner or later, all liars and tamperers get tangled up in their own web of deceit.
World class scumbags.