Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 27, 2014
Imagine you are operating a temperature station in July, 1936 – the hottest month in US history. Your time of observation is 5 pm. The temperature is 109 degrees, and you reset your thermometer. At 6 pm, a cold front … Continue reading
Why is it that people like Zeke can’t understand what they are doing wrong? Using anomalies, infilling and gridding might be OK if you were happy with your network of stations and were just trying to generate a spatially averaged … Continue reading
This comment is re-posted from the “Who Is Steven Goddard” thread. I don’t have the ability to move comments around, so closest I could do to meet Leon’s request is make a new post. Leon has been extremely generous, and in … Continue reading
Progressives say there are no government conspiracies, which explains why Edward Snowden rocked the world with his disclosures.
People who say that droughts are getting worse, have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/
My name is Tony Heller. I am a whistle blower. I am an independent thinker who is considered a heretic by the orthodoxy on both sides of the climate debate. I live in Columbia, Maryland – an amazing city where I … Continue reading
Here is a simple example of how NOAA manufactures station data. The station at MORRISVILLE 6 SW in New York stopped reporting data in February 2013. The raw data file is shown below (click for a larger image.) Missing monthly data … Continue reading
On this blog, Zeke said two days ago that NOAA always assumes that the current measured temperatures are correct, and that the older data gets adjusted downwards relative to the present. So the Y-offset of the adjustments isn’t important. On … Continue reading
Over the past 15 years, NASA and NOAA have turned a long term US cooling trend into a warming trend. But it is even worse than that, because almost every year they make the past cooler and the present warmer. … Continue reading
Barack Obama took aim Wednesday night at Republicans who have blocked global warming legislation, saying they ‘pretend’ they ‘don’t read’ science. But the president ignored the latest claims that threaten to destroy the U.S. climate change movement. As he tries … Continue reading