Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: June 28, 2014
I have been emphasizing the difference between commercial and government software. Commercial software goes through constant review. Mine gets reviewed 2-3 times a day by my boss. Government software on the other hand has no quality control. Consider the Obamacare web … Continue reading
Zeke just can’t grasp what he is doing wrong. Around 1990, USHCN started losing a lot of mainly rural stations. Using their clever infilling and gridding, they turned those disappearing stations into urban stations – which created a huge spurious … Continue reading
The USHCN station at Ada, Minnesota took their temperature readings at 7 am during the 1930s. They show exactly the same pattern of very hot weather during the 1930’s, and much cooler since 1988. The “blame the hot 1930s on TOBS” … Continue reading
I have posted this graph dozens of times, and hopefully this time it will be clear to everyone. The graph shows the average final temperature for all USHCN stations minus the average raw temperature for all USHCN stations. This is a … Continue reading
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood ? Following much recent discussion on USHCN temperature adjustments, I have had a chance to analyse what has been going across the state of Kansas. Altogether there…
Up till now, I have been I have been watching the World Cup on a Mexican web site with very animated announcers, who are obviously having a lot of fun and make watching the match more fun. They aren’t showing the … Continue reading
Check out this garbage in Forbes The Public Relations Debate About Global Warming Heats Up Anyone who has watched the rather animated debate this week between myself and Anthony Watts will understand that there is no denier conspiracy, and that we … Continue reading
Someone was trying to blame the high incidence of 100 degree readings during the 1930s on time of observation bias. Allegan, Michigan took their readings at midnight during the 1930’s, and showed the same pattern as the rest of the … Continue reading
Politifact wrote a hit piece against Steve Doocy and me the other day without doing any actual fact checking or bothering to contact me. I responded to them and they asked me to send over my response. Here it is : … Continue reading
Nearly every night in every city, the weatherman says “and several degrees cooler in outlying areas” That is how we know that the NCDC 0.1F UHI adjustment is completely accurate.