Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Wading birds declining in the UK | Environment | The Guardian Someone should probably tell the morons at the Guardian that temperatures in England have plummeted nearly 1ºC over the past decade. The decrease in bird populations couldn’t possibly have … Continue reading
Lots of people around here in Maryland have “Choose Civility” bumper stickers. I was listening to NPR a few months ago, and they had a black American woman discussing her trip to Paris. She said she was surprised that people in … Continue reading
There are 318 US HCN stations which recorded temperatures at morning or night on July 15, 1936. These stations could not possibly have double counted 90 degree temperatures on that date, which is the theory that NCDC uses as justification … Continue reading
Over the past 10 months, 74% of the US has been below normal, with the average deviation being -1.25 degrees F. WaterTDeptUS.png (688×531) Seventy four percent of the US has been below normal temperature over the past 10 months The … Continue reading
The amount of Arctic sea ice greater than one meter thick, has increased by 18% since the same date in 2012. Green shows ice gain, red shows ice loss. 1/12° Arctic Cap Nowcast/Forecast System (ACFNS) Archive
Arctic ice extent is getting dangerously close to crossing the 1979-2000 median. This is what the government’s leading Arctic expert calls a “death spiral.” Mark also calls me “breathtakingly ignorant” for calling him on his BS over the past decade. … Continue reading
White House Plans To Grant Citizenship To All Mexican Drug Lords, And Considers Farmers To Be Terrorists
Over the past few years, agencies under the Obama administration have been commencing full scale raids on individual farmers, as well as on family farms, under the auspices of non-legislative regulation created by the ATF, EPA, and FDA. These raids … Continue reading
Major hurricanes are very rare in July, but in 1916 the US was hit by two of them within ten days. By contrast, the US has not been hit by a major hurricane in almost nine years. Climate experts say hurricanes … Continue reading
Will and Ariel Durant wrote this about 70 years ago. It is the story of the fall of Rome, and also appears to be Obama’s plan for the US. In Search of the Modern Hippocrates – Google Books
Schools around the world trust Al Gore to be the exclusive climate authority which children are permitted to hear.