Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Growing Coconuts In DC
- Reader Quiz
- Worse Than The Ku Klux Klan
- The Hansen Effect
- President Obama’s Earth Day Visit To Florida
- California Building A $70 Billion Amusement Park – “Train To Nowhere”
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Winter Temperature
- 1970 – Scientists Blamed Low Antarctic Sea Ice Extent On CO2
- Reader Survey
- Planet Destroying Aircraft On Earth Day
- Celebrating 50 Years Of Progressive Rule In The UK
- Gun Free Maryland
- Plan Your Northwest Passage Voyage Today
- Twenty Years Since The Oklahoma City Bombing
- It Must Have Been Spring – But It’s Over Now
- Susanna’s Question Answered
- Russia Sells Missiles To Iran – Kerry Heads To The Arctic
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
gator69 on Divestment Works! Menicholas on Growing Coconuts In DC pinroot on Reader Quiz Menicholas on Reader Quiz Gail Combs on Divestment Works! gator69 on California Building A $70 Bill… Jason Calley on Worse Than The Ku Klux Kl… Marsh on Reader Quiz Chewer on Growing Coconuts In DC Tom on California Building A $70 Bill…
Daily Archives: July 1, 2014
Outstanding defense and midfield play, but the strikers looked like rank amateurs. Exciting match and kudos to Klinsmann for a huge improvement from four years ago. They did need Donovan though.
Politihack did a followup : Judith Curry, a climatologist at the Georgia Institute of Technology, also originally downplayed Heller’s claims. But after seeing the data from Texas, Curry acknowledged that he might have had a point. “I infer from this … Continue reading
The number of hysterical bloggers upset by my use of the complete, raw, untampered HCN thermometer record – is quite remarkable. Some have called my use of untampered data – “data tampering.” Their obvious next topic – Why is a raven like a … Continue reading
Argentina/Switzerland has completely sucked so far. And now an extra 30 minutes.
Excellent news. New research shows that Guam has not tipped over yet. Representative Johnson is not only worried about Guam tipping over, but is also quite concerned that 0.0001 mole fraction of Mann-made CO2 will destroy the planet. Rep. Johnson … Continue reading
Gavin is doing an excellent job following in Hansen’s footsteps, keeping GISS global temperatures diverging from reality at a phenomenal rate. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs NASA says that satellite temperatures are much more accurate, but since they don’t fit the computer models … Continue reading
I disagree with the criticism of Bradley. He has the self-confidence and poise to control the ball in the mid-field, which combined with Tim Howard’s flawless performance has kept the US in the tournament. Will Altidore play?