Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 1, 2014
Howard And Bradley Yes! Dempsey And Jones No!
Outstanding defense and midfield play, but the strikers looked like rank amateurs. Exciting match and kudos to Klinsmann for a huge improvement from four years ago. They did need Donovan though.
Posted in Uncategorized 29 Comments
Averaging Un-Tampered Raw Temperature Data Is “Bogus”
Politihack did a followup : Judith Curry, a climatologist at the Georgia Institute of Technology, also originally downplayed Heller’s claims. But after seeing the data from Texas, Curry acknowledged that he might have had a point. “I infer from this … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 62 Comments
Thermometer Data Drives Them Crazy
The number of hysterical bloggers upset by my use of the complete, raw, untampered HCN thermometer record – is quite remarkable. Some have called my use of untampered data – “data tampering.” Their obvious next topic – Why is a raven like a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments
Someone Put It Out Of Its Misery
Argentina/Switzerland has completely sucked so far. And now an extra 30 minutes.
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Hank Johnson Speaks Out On Denial, And The Reality Of Climate Change
Excellent news. New research shows that Guam has not tipped over yet. Representative Johnson is not only worried about Guam tipping over, but is also quite concerned that 0.0001 mole fraction of Mann-made CO2 will destroy the planet. Rep. Johnson … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 32 Comments
GISS Diverging From Reality At A Phenomenal Rate
Gavin is doing an excellent job following in Hansen’s footsteps, keeping GISS global temperatures diverging from reality at a phenomenal rate. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs NASA says that satellite temperatures are much more accurate, but since they don’t fit the computer models … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
I disagree with the criticism of Bradley. He has the self-confidence and poise to control the ball in the mid-field, which combined with Tim Howard’s flawless performance has kept the US in the tournament. Will Altidore play?
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Illinois USHCN Infilled Temperatures Warming 14 Degrees Per Century Faster Than Measured Ones
NOAA’s program of making up temperatures for stations which don’t report in a given month, has produced a 14F/century divergence between the fake temperatures and the actual measured ones in Illinois. Climate experts and several prominent skeptics agree that the NOAA methodology … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Climate Experts Believe They Can Improve The Weather Through A Carbon Tax
TimesMachine: August 22, 1899 – NYTimes.com
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment