Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: July 2, 2014
Many trillions of tons of snow fall on Antarctica and Greenland every winter. All of that has to return to the sea. Alarmists stand at the terminus of glaciers, take pictures of glaciers calving – and then publish them in order … Continue reading
I’m not sure who this is from, but looks like it is probably someone at NCDC —————————————————————————– Steve has never contacted NCDC about their “tampering”, but if he had he might have found at least a rudimentary understanding of the … Continue reading
Germany/Brazil/Belgium/Netherlands will all be bright and sunny next week.
With a system as complex as climate, there is no limit to the number of ad hoc theories which can be generated to support any point of view.
Originally posted on Talking About the Weather:
A graph of the latest all-time record of Southern Hemisphere sea ice area, expressed as an anomaly, courtesy of The Cryosphere Today. Antarctic sea ice has hit its second all-time record maximum this…
With WJR Radio Detroit’s Frank Beckmann WJR – Detroit, MI – Listen Online _Jim uploaded a recording here : WJR 2014 – 07 – 02 1025AM SteveGoddard ReadScience Proc02