Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 2, 2014
Many trillions of tons of snow fall on Antarctica and Greenland every winter. All of that has to return to the sea. Alarmists stand at the terminus of glaciers, take pictures of glaciers calving – and then publish them in order … Continue reading
I’m not sure who this is from, but looks like it is probably someone at NCDC —————————————————————————– Steve has never contacted NCDC about their “tampering”, but if he had he might have found at least a rudimentary understanding of the … Continue reading
Germany/Brazil/Belgium/Netherlands will all be bright and sunny next week.
With a system as complex as climate, there is no limit to the number of ad hoc theories which can be generated to support any point of view.
Originally posted on Talking About the Weather:
A graph of the latest all-time record of Southern Hemisphere sea ice area, expressed as an anomaly, courtesy of The Cryosphere Today. Antarctic sea ice has hit its second all-time record maximum this…
With WJR Radio Detroit’s Frank Beckmann WJR – Detroit, MI – Listen Online _Jim uploaded a recording here : WJR 2014 – 07 – 02 1025AM SteveGoddard ReadScience Proc02
One reason people believe the climate is heating is due to air conditioning, which makes them much more sensitive to the heat. Heat index here in Maryland the last couple of days is near 100 degrees – with the dew … Continue reading
The US dominated possession due to good play in the midfield, but Belgium completely dominated in front of the goals. Had the game gone on 10 more minutes, the US still probably would have tied it.
Some people are impressed by web sites which do a lot of very precise math on data with much lower accuracy. When they see a lot of math and technical jargon, they assume that the writer must be doing really good science. I’ve … Continue reading
Every method has its advantages and disadvantages. The USHCN database has more than 81,000,000 daily temperature readings going to 1895. It is a scientific obscenity to attempt to “adjust” that many records. Adjustments open the door to confirmation bias or … Continue reading