Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 3, 2014
My previous animation of GISS US temperatures wasn’t quite right. What I had labeled as the 1999 version, was actually the 2000 version. The animation below shows the actual 1999 version. As of 1999, 1998 was the fifth hottest year … Continue reading
I put out a general offer to debate about a week ago, and so far no takers. My critics prefer to create a fact-free straw man image of me (stupid birther on the Koch payroll) and then bravely attack the … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago reader NikFromNYC declared this blog to be dead, because I didn’t censor differing viewpoints, and was butting heads with the orthodoxy on both sides of the debate. Today marks the fourth day in the last ten … Continue reading
How much misinformation can the Union of Concerned Scientists pack into one report? Report Warns of a Much Warmer Northeast By Marc Kaufman Washington Post Staff Writer Thursday, July 12, 2007 People in Philadelphia would swelter through as many as 30 … Continue reading
Since 1967, North American winter snow extent has been increasing, with many recent years being in the top twenty. The only reasonable explanation for this is that cold Arctic air is pushing further south into the United States during winter, … Continue reading
West Gippsland Gazette 19 March 1912 CHANGE IN CLIMATE. GREEN CHRISTMASES By C. Le Lacy Evans, in the”Daily Mail.” For many years back we have witnessed a noticeable climatic change in our winters in England, Scotland, and Northern Europe generally, together with … Continue reading
In a shocking violation of the well established UN principles of climate justice, the 1979 Australian soccer team permitted themselves to enjoy a very rapid change of climate. 15 Nov 1979 – SOCCER Climate change raises spirits after draw
31 Jan 1903 – CLIMATE AND HISTORY.
Climate alarmists simply can’t stand any good news like no warming for 18 years or global sea ice above normal for the last two years. They get very angry when presented with any good news, and have all sorts of … Continue reading