Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Billion People By 2012
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
Studiodad on Miracles gregole on Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Bil… omanuel on Miracles Marsh on Miracles AndyG55 on Miracles gymnosperm on Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Bil… Donna K. Becker on Miracles Disillusioned on Miracles Marsh on Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Bil… AndyG55 on Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Bil…
Daily Archives: July 4, 2014
Salon thinks the US is falling apart. As for me, I am going to take a beautiful bike ride through the forest to the gym. Then I am going to ride the other direction to see the fireworks by the lake. … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ClimateOpp Al Gore said the …
The Begonia appears to have survived this particular tipping point, but unless I take immediate action and replant it – it will only get more top heavy as it absorbs evil Mann-made CO2 during the summer. Shutting down coal fired power plants … Continue reading
President Obama is celebrating July 4th, by giving greens permission to kill the national bird. This is part of his ongoing efforts to prevent future imaginary CO2 induced asthma attacks. Wednesday, July 2, 2014 By sacrificing a few bald eagles, … Continue reading
My apartment suffered shocking storm damage overnight. Had we ratified the Kyoto treaty, there is a 97% chance this could have been prevented.
Just as the tournament gets interesting, the US press corpse loses interest. I predict Colombia will place second in today’s match, and Brazil will finish next to last.