Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Marty on Toto Has Moved! Marty on Toto Has Moved! Petrossa on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk
Daily Archives: July 4, 2014
Salon thinks the US is falling apart. As for me, I am going to take a beautiful bike ride through the forest to the gym. Then I am going to ride the other direction to see the fireworks by the lake. … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ClimateOpp Al Gore said the …
The Begonia appears to have survived this particular tipping point, but unless I take immediate action and replant it – it will only get more top heavy as it absorbs evil Mann-made CO2 during the summer. Shutting down coal fired power plants … Continue reading
President Obama is celebrating July 4th, by giving greens permission to kill the national bird. This is part of his ongoing efforts to prevent future imaginary CO2 induced asthma attacks. Wednesday, July 2, 2014 By sacrificing a few bald eagles, … Continue reading
My apartment suffered shocking storm damage overnight. Had we ratified the Kyoto treaty, there is a 97% chance this could have been prevented.
Just as the tournament gets interesting, the US press corpse loses interest. I predict Colombia will place second in today’s match, and Brazil will finish next to last.