Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 4, 2014
Originally, the purpose of NASA/NOAA data tampering was to exaggerate warming, in order to frighten the public into action for their own good. Later it became obvious that Hansen’s theories were busted, but funding was on the line – so … Continue reading
I’ve written often how NASA and NOAA have corrupted the US temperature record to rid it of that inconvenient 1930s warmth, but their efforts to wipe out the warm past extend far beyond President Obama’s 57 US states. They have done … Continue reading
Instead of discussing any of the huge issues related to government overreach and taxation discussed in the Declaration of Independence, the New York Times claims the document really says government isn’t big enough. That errant spot of ink, she believes, makes … Continue reading
Now that Congress is on holiday, CNN has suddenly lost interest in the World Cup Here is an exclusive photo of the German team training for their match vs. France.
In 2008, Barack Obama said : we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America No one bothered to ask him what he meant by that, but the people in Philadelphia on July 4, 1776 knew exactly … Continue reading
NOAA believes that scientists in the 1940s just weren’t smart enough to read a thermometer properly, and that Tom Karl knows better what the temperatures were in the 1940’s, than the people who lived at that time.