Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: July 5, 2014
Experts detect two soccer clusters, and an ice-free Arctic.
But I’m not making any predictions for next week. Argentina looked much better today. Neymar is out. Germany hasn’t been showing top form. RVP was awful today. Anyone could take it at this point. The precautionary principle would say – never … Continue reading
I’m speaking at the ICCC conference, which is taking place next Tuesday and Wednesday in Las Vegas . The bad news : The World Cup semifinals are next Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. What are the chances of that?
You may be missing the most extraordinary World Cup match in decades. Costa Rica + RVP vs. The Netherlands.
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood ? ? ? I make no apology for returning to the topic of USHCN temperature adjustments, this time in Ohio. Apart from any other reason, I have…
Twitter / ESPNStatsInfo: Belgium has never lost a match …
The area of sea ice on Earth on July 2 was the largest since 1989, and the fourth largest on record. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 In 1984, NASA’s James Hansen predicted peak sea ice loss in the Weddell Sea of Antarctica, right where Antarctica has experienced peak sea … Continue reading