Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 5, 2014
New Scientific Research – Hot Off The Press
Experts detect two soccer clusters, and an ice-free Arctic.
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Three Out Of Four Ain’t Bad
But I’m not making any predictions for next week. Argentina looked much better today. Neymar is out. Germany hasn’t been showing top form. RVP was awful today. Anyone could take it at this point. The precautionary principle would say – never … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
The Good News – And The Very Bad News
I’m speaking at the ICCC conference, which is taking place next Tuesday and Wednesday in Las Vegas . The bad news : The World Cup semifinals are next Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. What are the chances of that?
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
If You Aren’t Watching ….
You may be missing the most extraordinary World Cup match in decades. Costa Rica + RVP vs. The Netherlands.
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Temperature Adjustments In Ohio
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood ? ? ? I make no apology for returning to the topic of USHCN temperature adjustments, this time in Ohio. Apart from any other reason, I have…
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
Belgium Has Never Lost When Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois Was Playing
Twitter / ESPNStatsInfo: Belgium has never lost a match …
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
July 2nd Global Sea Ice Area Highest In 25 Years
The area of sea ice on Earth on July 2 was the largest since 1989, and the fourth largest on record. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 In 1984, NASA’s James Hansen predicted peak sea ice loss in the Weddell Sea of Antarctica, right where Antarctica has experienced peak sea … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Climate Forecast So Far
I forecast sunny skies for Germany and Brazil, and today we find out how I did with Belgium and The Netherlands.
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Progressives Trashing US History
Yesterday, the New York Times was busy trying to rewrite the Declaration of Independence. And they are always busy trying to rewrite the Bill of Rights. A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 55 Comments
Most people listen, but don’t hear. An excellent example was Obama’s nomination speech in 2008, where he made one completely nonsensical statement after another – to wild cheering. I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments