Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Everywhere – We See Signs Of Incompetent Scientists
- Sea Level Has Been Rising For 20,000 Years – Obama Thinks He Can Stop It
- Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Billion People By 2012
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
Daily Archives: July 5, 2014
Experts detect two soccer clusters, and an ice-free Arctic.
But I’m not making any predictions for next week. Argentina looked much better today. Neymar is out. Germany hasn’t been showing top form. RVP was awful today. Anyone could take it at this point. The precautionary principle would say – never … Continue reading
I’m speaking at the ICCC conference, which is taking place next Tuesday and Wednesday in Las Vegas . The bad news : The World Cup semifinals are next Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. What are the chances of that?
You may be missing the most extraordinary World Cup match in decades. Costa Rica + RVP vs. The Netherlands.
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood ? ? ? I make no apology for returning to the topic of USHCN temperature adjustments, this time in Ohio. Apart from any other reason, I have…
Twitter / ESPNStatsInfo: Belgium has never lost a match …
The area of sea ice on Earth on July 2 was the largest since 1989, and the fourth largest on record. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 In 1984, NASA’s James Hansen predicted peak sea ice loss in the Weddell Sea of Antarctica, right where Antarctica has experienced peak sea … Continue reading