Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Death Spiral of Science By NSIDC
- Why Obama’s Paris Conference And EPA Regs Are A Complete Farce
- COP21 – Stopping Imaginary Global Warming
- NASA Has More Than Doubled Southern Hemisphere Warming
- Hayhoe/Dessler/Romm – The Unholy Trinity Of Texas Climate Stupid
- Paris Climate Criminals Ignore Record Arctic Ice Growth
- Night Of The Living Dead Climate Treaty
- Biggest Fraud In History – Perpetrated By Tom Karl And Gavin Schmidt
- Boundless Evidence That Climate Science Is A Criminal Profession
- Pavlov’s Democrats
- 97% Of Data Says NOAA/NASA Are Lying About Record Heat
- The Age Of Enlightenment
- Government Scientists Continue To Ramp Up Their Criminal Activity Ahead Of Paris
- Science 1941 : Global Warming Caused Hitler
- NOAA Data Tampering – Much Worse Than It Seems
- Science Vs. Junk Science In 1932
- Incompetence Or Fraud At USGS?
- Why NASA And NOAA Made Greenland Disappear
- More Mind-Blowing Fraud By Yale University And Cheryl Katz
- Risking It All For Science
- In 1936, Forest Fires Were Seen As The Greatest Threat To California
- Vetting Obama
- BBC Compares “Islamist Scumbags” With Nazis
- More Spectacular Fraud From The White House
- More Mind-Blowing Fraud From The Obama Administration
darrylb on Why Obama’s Paris Confer… darrylb on Why Obama’s Paris Confer… rah on Why Obama’s Paris Confer… lectrikdog on Night Of The Living Dead Clima… 1saveenergy on Night Of The Living Dead Clima… oz4caster on The Death Spiral of Science By… AndyG55 on Why Obama’s Paris Confer… 1saveenergy on Why Obama’s Paris Confer… Jason Calley on Why Obama’s Paris Confer… Bob123 on COP21 – Stopping Imagina…
Daily Archives: July 5, 2014
Experts detect two soccer clusters, and an ice-free Arctic.
But I’m not making any predictions for next week. Argentina looked much better today. Neymar is out. Germany hasn’t been showing top form. RVP was awful today. Anyone could take it at this point. The precautionary principle would say – never … Continue reading
I’m speaking at the ICCC conference, which is taking place next Tuesday and Wednesday in Las Vegas . The bad news : The World Cup semifinals are next Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. What are the chances of that?
You may be missing the most extraordinary World Cup match in decades. Costa Rica + RVP vs. The Netherlands.
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood ? ? ? I make no apology for returning to the topic of USHCN temperature adjustments, this time in Ohio. Apart from any other reason, I have…
Twitter / ESPNStatsInfo: Belgium has never lost a match …
The area of sea ice on Earth on July 2 was the largest since 1989, and the fourth largest on record. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 In 1984, NASA’s James Hansen predicted peak sea ice loss in the Weddell Sea of Antarctica, right where Antarctica has experienced peak sea … Continue reading