Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
Ben Vorlich on My Shocking Undercover CO2… KTM on My Shocking Undercover CO2… AndyG55 on No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not… juanmirre on My Shocking Undercover CO2… AndyG55 on No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not… rah on My Shocking Undercover CO2… AndyG55 on No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not… AndyG55 on No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not… Ron Clutz on No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not… au1corsair on My Shocking Undercover CO2…
Daily Archives: July 6, 2014
I heard the most incredible interview with Dinesh D’Souza today, by a criminally dishonest progressive on C-SPAN radio. She wouldn’t let him speak, and mis-characterized the movie at every possible opportunity, starting with a claim that it was very one-sided. … Continue reading
No matter how good the news is, alarmists will find a way to get upset about it.
Unbelievable. Two of the best World Cup matches and possibly the best Wimbledon final – all within 24 hours. Federer refused to give up, despite having his back against the wall for 90 minutes. The Costa Rica of tennis.
The rules of the climate game are easy to understand. They get unlimited resources of money and propaganda to push a scam. They also get to change the rules and the score as many times as they want, after the … Continue reading
Forty four years ago, I was at center court for the five set final between Aussies John Newcombe and Ken Rosewall.
Odysseus was punished by the gods for believing he was in control. But even he wasn’t arrogant enough to believe he controlled the climate. Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be … Continue reading