Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Night Of The Living Dead Climate Treaty
- Biggest Fraud In History – Perpetrated By Tom Karl And Gavin Schmidt
- Boundless Evidence That Climate Science Is A Criminal Profession
- Pavlov’s Democrats
- 97% Of Data Says NOAA/NASA Are Lying About Record Heat
- The Age Of Enlightenment
- Government Scientists Continue To Ramp Up Their Criminal Activity Ahead Of Paris
- Science 1941 : Global Warming Caused Hitler
- NOAA Data Tampering – Much Worse Than It Seems
- Science Vs. Junk Science In 1932
- Incompetence Or Fraud At USGS?
- Why NASA And NOAA Made Greenland Disappear
- More Mind-Blowing Fraud By Yale University And Cheryl Katz
- Risking It All For Science
- In 1936, Forest Fires Were Seen As The Greatest Threat To California
- Vetting Obama
- BBC Compares “Islamist Scumbags” With Nazis
- More Spectacular Fraud From The White House
- More Mind-Blowing Fraud From The Obama Administration
- The Wit And Wisdom Of Al Gore
- Instant NOAA Forecast Fail
- Instant Retribution For The Terrorist Apologist In Chief
- Another Milestone Of Failure By Climate Experts
- Our Worst Fears About Sea Level Rise Confirmed
- Massive Advance In Climate Science
Jason Calley on Night Of The Living Dead Clima… AndyG55 on Night Of The Living Dead Clima… Colorado Wellington on Night Of The Living Dead Clima… mogur2013 on Night Of The Living Dead Clima… mogur2013 on Night Of The Living Dead Clima… mogur2013 on Night Of The Living Dead Clima… AndyG55 on Night Of The Living Dead Clima… AndyG55 on Night Of The Living Dead Clima… omanuel on Night Of The Living Dead Clima… Billy Liar on Night Of The Living Dead Clima…
Daily Archives: July 6, 2014
I heard the most incredible interview with Dinesh D’Souza today, by a criminally dishonest progressive on C-SPAN radio. She wouldn’t let him speak, and mis-characterized the movie at every possible opportunity, starting with a claim that it was very one-sided. … Continue reading
No matter how good the news is, alarmists will find a way to get upset about it.
Unbelievable. Two of the best World Cup matches and possibly the best Wimbledon final – all within 24 hours. Federer refused to give up, despite having his back against the wall for 90 minutes. The Costa Rica of tennis.
The rules of the climate game are easy to understand. They get unlimited resources of money and propaganda to push a scam. They also get to change the rules and the score as many times as they want, after the … Continue reading
Forty four years ago, I was at center court for the five set final between Aussies John Newcombe and Ken Rosewall.
Odysseus was punished by the gods for believing he was in control. But even he wasn’t arrogant enough to believe he controlled the climate. Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be … Continue reading