Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
Ted on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA Ted on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gregole on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gregole on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gregole on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA scott allen on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA leftinflagstaff on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Andy Oz on Advances In Technology Give Sc… ntesdorf on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gallopingcamel on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
Daily Archives: July 6, 2014
I heard the most incredible interview with Dinesh D’Souza today, by a criminally dishonest progressive on C-SPAN radio. She wouldn’t let him speak, and mis-characterized the movie at every possible opportunity, starting with a claim that it was very one-sided. … Continue reading
No matter how good the news is, alarmists will find a way to get upset about it.
Unbelievable. Two of the best World Cup matches and possibly the best Wimbledon final – all within 24 hours. Federer refused to give up, despite having his back against the wall for 90 minutes. The Costa Rica of tennis.
The rules of the climate game are easy to understand. They get unlimited resources of money and propaganda to push a scam. They also get to change the rules and the score as many times as they want, after the … Continue reading
Forty four years ago, I was at center court for the five set final between Aussies John Newcombe and Ken Rosewall.
Odysseus was punished by the gods for believing he was in control. But even he wasn’t arrogant enough to believe he controlled the climate. Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be … Continue reading