Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… kramer on 40 Years Since Climatologists… chaamjamal on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… chaamjamal on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… Climatism on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… 4TimesAYear on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… peter9381 on Gavin Says The Pause Which He…
Daily Archives: July 9, 2014
Record levels of solar ultraviolet measured in South America | Watts Up With That? h/t to
Pat Michaels was at my presentation yesterday and pointed out at minute 56 that one of the reasons temperature representations have changed is because of the inclusion of southern oceans into the global temperature record. Answering Pat, the main graphics … Continue reading
Here is a link to my presentation yesterday. It unfortunately started with a few technical problems. The slides didn’t get projected until I was several minutes into the presentation, the clicker didn’t work and the platform was at a very … Continue reading
I put on a suit, but continued to misbehave by talking about the peer-review debunked 1970’s ice age scare. Twitter / capital_climate: .@SteveSGoddard reveals secret …