Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… Gail Combs on Global Temperature Record Is A… Philip Shehan on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… Philip Shehan on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A…
Daily Archives: July 10, 2014
Short and very funny trailer for a new C-Fact documentary.
Measured US temperatures show no warming over the past 20 years, while the temperatures published by NCDC show 3.4F/century warming during that period. The graph below shows the difference between the average final USHCN station temperature, and the average raw USHCN station … Continue reading
Originally posted on Real Science:
No doubt due to Neymar’s injury. Is there some reason why Juan Zuniga isn’t being prosecuted for assault?
Political wisdom in Kentucky has long dictated that winning coal country is key to victory. But coal has assumed out-sized importance in this election as a devastating sequence of mine shut downs and job losses in eastern Kentucky have put … Continue reading
Decent people who think about how their actions affect other people. People who recline their seats in the coach compartment of aircraft.
Obama should dump Biden for his third term, and pick up John Boehner as his truly loyal right hand man. Boehner always has Obama’s back, and is always there to divert attention away from any real issues which could end the … Continue reading