Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
willys36 on Release 1.3 RAH on Release 1.3 Colorado Wellington on Release 1.3 Colorado Wellington on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … Steve Case on Release 1.3 ren on Release 1.3 ren on Release 1.3 AndyG55 on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … AndyG55 on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … David A on The Mind Blowing Heat Of …
Daily Archives: July 10, 2014
Short and very funny trailer for a new C-Fact documentary.
Measured US temperatures show no warming over the past 20 years, while the temperatures published by NCDC show 3.4F/century warming during that period. The graph below shows the difference between the average final USHCN station temperature, and the average raw USHCN station … Continue reading
Originally posted on Real Science:
No doubt due to Neymar’s injury. Is there some reason why Juan Zuniga isn’t being prosecuted for assault?
Political wisdom in Kentucky has long dictated that winning coal country is key to victory. But coal has assumed out-sized importance in this election as a devastating sequence of mine shut downs and job losses in eastern Kentucky have put … Continue reading
Decent people who think about how their actions affect other people. People who recline their seats in the coach compartment of aircraft.
Obama should dump Biden for his third term, and pick up John Boehner as his truly loyal right hand man. Boehner always has Obama’s back, and is always there to divert attention away from any real issues which could end the … Continue reading