Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 10, 2014
Trailer For New Global Warming Documentary
Short and very funny trailer for a new C-Fact documentary.
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
100% Of US Warming Over The Last 20 Years Is Due To Adjustments
Measured US temperatures show no warming over the past 20 years, while the temperatures published by NCDC show 3.4F/century warming during that period. The graph below shows the difference between the average final USHCN station temperature, and the average raw USHCN station … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 77 Comments
Argentina Is Hot – Brazil Is Cold
Originally posted on Real Science:
No doubt due to Neymar’s injury. Is there some reason why Juan Zuniga isn’t being prosecuted for assault?
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Obama Getting The Job Done For Republicans In Kentucky
Political wisdom in Kentucky has long dictated that winning coal country is key to victory. But coal has assumed out-sized importance in this election as a devastating sequence of mine shut downs and job losses in eastern Kentucky have put … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
Two Kinds Of People In This World
Decent people who think about how their actions affect other people. People who recline their seats in the coach compartment of aircraft.
Posted in Uncategorized 32 Comments
Obama should dump Biden for his third term, and pick up John Boehner as his truly loyal right hand man. Boehner always has Obama’s back, and is always there to divert attention away from any real issues which could end the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
Australia About To Exorcise Their Green Demons
Australia is just about to kill the green demons which have plagued their country for decades. The closer these scum get to being exorcised, the louder they scream. But soon they will be dead, And Australia will embolden the rest of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments
Important Lessons From Las Vegas
Skeptics are a great community of sincere, hard working, decent people.It as great meeting all the people whom who I have only known by E-Mail until now Skeptics are getting away from arguing science with alarmists who have no interest in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 23 Comments