Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Plummeting Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin
- Two Consecutive Record Cold Valentines Day At Amherst, Massachusetts
- 160 Degree Spread In 1936
- Coldest Valentines Day On Record In New York
- Being CNN
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By The Year 2000
- 2008 : “The Clintons corrupted the soul of the Democratic Party.”
- Gun Control Works!
- Believe And Repent
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
sfx2020 on Coldest Valentines Day On Reco… AndyG55 on Plummeting Summer Temperatures… omanuel on Plummeting Summer Temperatures… amirlach on Being CNN Andy DC on Two Consecutive Record Cold Va… Andy DC on Two Consecutive Record Cold Va… Andy DC on Plummeting Summer Temperatures… ren on Coldest Valentines Day On Reco… gregole on Plummeting Summer Temperatures… Steve Case on Plummeting Summer Temperatures…
Daily Archives: July 11, 2014
After infilling, homogenization and adjusting for goalie differences, NCDC has determined that the US team has easily won in Brazil. The US team has also been advised that in order to speed their return back through US immigration, they should leave all their documentation behind. … Continue reading
The frequency of ninety degree days in Michigan through July 9 is down 50% from what it was in the 1930s. The last two summers (2013/2014) are among the coolest on record. Heidi Cullen’s Climate Central is (of course) lying about … Continue reading
Over the past 80 years, the frequency of ninety degree days in Virginia through July 9 is down about 40%. Heidi Cullen’s Climate Central lies about this constantly. They apparently make money off generating irrational fear about the climate.
Here in Maryland, we are having the coldest year on record – by a wide margin. President Obama says we are burning up in the DC area.
Experts tell us that Greenland is melting down at -19C. This is the hottest week of the year in Greenland. Vostok, Antarctica Forecast | Weather Underground They say that Antarctica is also melting down, at minus one hundred degrees. Vostok, Antarctica … Continue reading
NCDC is doing some impressive adjusting in President Obama’s home state, turning a measured cooling trend into a fake warming trend – by adjusting the data upwards at a spectacular three degrees per century.
Illinois temperatures from January 1 through July 9 have been declining for 120 years, with this year being the coldest on record by a wide margin. The hottest year in Illinois through July 9 was 1921, with CO2 at a very … Continue reading