Illinois temperatures from January 1 through July 9 have been declining for 120 years, with this year being the coldest on record by a wide margin. The hottest year in Illinois through July 9 was 1921, with CO2 at a very safe 310 PPM.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Algore bought a house in Chicago.
Wondering if you were thinking of doing some comparisons between the new USCRN data and the “raw” and adjusted data for US stations??
The CO2 was a “safe” 310 ppm? Not safe for plants.
Plants need around 800 ppm to grow properly, with the optimum number of stomates so they don’t lose so much water. With fewer stomata, there is less transpiration, and plants can survive drought better, and live in the desert better. With a little help from fossil fuels, we’ll be there by 2100. Our goal should be to get the atmosphere up to 800 ppm.
Wait until the polar vortex pays a visit over the next few days. It will lower that average even quite a bit more. First half of July should be unprecedented!!
Don’t worry Steve, by the time Zeke, Mosh and Co. have properly adjusted them, it will be the hottest July since records began and you’ll all need treating for heatstroke.