Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
Neal S on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… gator69 on My Earth Hour gator69 on A Tale Of Two Cities Brian H on The Climate Inquisition C… stevengoddard on A Tale Of Two Cities stevengoddard on A Tale Of Two Cities Stark Dickflüssig on My Earth Hour sabretoothed on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… Snowleopard on Peak Oil Menicholas on Five Chances To Win One Hundre…
Daily Archives: July 12, 2014
The NOAA Climate Extremes Index (CEI) is the crown jewel of NOAA climate fraud. The graph below is an EPA graph derived from CEI, which shows US summers much hotter now than the 1930’s, and shows that only half of … Continue reading
Where do they find these morons at? July 12, 2014 at 4:41 pm I apologize for forcing NASA to do this 15 years ago, via my evil retroactive witchcraft.
Now that Hillary and Kerry have left every country they visited in complete shambles, Democrats hope to give Hillary to opportunity to do the same to the US.
The propagandists running the US government are really pushing their luck with this one. The EPA claims that the past winter wasn’t cold in the US. High and Low Temperatures | Climate Change | US EPA The Commerce Department says that contraction of … Continue reading
Temperatures in the Arctic Basin have been cold again this summer, and there is little melting occurring. The map below shows ice loss from July 10 to July 11 in red. There are only a few weeks left to the melt season, which … Continue reading
In direct contrast to the deliberate misinformation being spread by Heidi Cullen’s Climate Central, Summer afternoons used to be much hotter in the US.
USHCN raw station data shows an average of 7 degrees/century cooling since 1998, while their fabricated (infilled) data shows almost no cooling. The fabricated data is data which has no underlying station data, and is manufactured by NOAA. The next graph … Continue reading