Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
- Hudson Bay Sea Ice Third Highest On Record
- Max Stupid In Fort Collins
Daily Archives: July 12, 2014
The NOAA Climate Extremes Index (CEI) is the crown jewel of NOAA climate fraud. The graph below is an EPA graph derived from CEI, which shows US summers much hotter now than the 1930’s, and shows that only half of … Continue reading
Where do they find these morons at? July 12, 2014 at 4:41 pm I apologize for forcing NASA to do this 15 years ago, via my evil retroactive witchcraft.
Now that Hillary and Kerry have left every country they visited in complete shambles, Democrats hope to give Hillary to opportunity to do the same to the US.
The propagandists running the US government are really pushing their luck with this one. The EPA claims that the past winter wasn’t cold in the US. High and Low Temperatures | Climate Change | US EPA The Commerce Department says that contraction of … Continue reading
Temperatures in the Arctic Basin have been cold again this summer, and there is little melting occurring. The map below shows ice loss from July 10 to July 11 in red. There are only a few weeks left to the melt season, which … Continue reading
In direct contrast to the deliberate misinformation being spread by Heidi Cullen’s Climate Central, Summer afternoons used to be much hotter in the US.
USHCN raw station data shows an average of 7 degrees/century cooling since 1998, while their fabricated (infilled) data shows almost no cooling. The fabricated data is data which has no underlying station data, and is manufactured by NOAA. The next graph … Continue reading