Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
- US Drought Monitor Thinks Nebraska Is Having A Drought
- President Believes That People’s Thoughts Control Sea Level
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2005/2006
- Greenland Melt Getting Off To The Slowest Start On Record
Michael 2 on Blaming White People Matt… AndyG55 on Reader Quiz Marsh on Reader Quiz inMAGICn on Reader Quiz kentclizbe on What Is The Fastest Way For An… Elaine Supkis on Reader Quiz Jim Keil on Blaming White People Matt… oz4caster on What Is The Fastest Way For An… au1corsair on Blaming White People Matt… Colorado Wellington on Reader Quiz
Daily Archives: July 12, 2014
The NOAA Climate Extremes Index (CEI) is the crown jewel of NOAA climate fraud. The graph below is an EPA graph derived from CEI, which shows US summers much hotter now than the 1930’s, and shows that only half of … Continue reading
Where do they find these morons at? July 12, 2014 at 4:41 pm I apologize for forcing NASA to do this 15 years ago, via my evil retroactive witchcraft.
Now that Hillary and Kerry have left every country they visited in complete shambles, Democrats hope to give Hillary to opportunity to do the same to the US.
The propagandists running the US government are really pushing their luck with this one. The EPA claims that the past winter wasn’t cold in the US. High and Low Temperatures | Climate Change | US EPA The Commerce Department says that contraction of … Continue reading
Temperatures in the Arctic Basin have been cold again this summer, and there is little melting occurring. The map below shows ice loss from July 10 to July 11 in red. There are only a few weeks left to the melt season, which … Continue reading
In direct contrast to the deliberate misinformation being spread by Heidi Cullen’s Climate Central, Summer afternoons used to be much hotter in the US.
USHCN raw station data shows an average of 7 degrees/century cooling since 1998, while their fabricated (infilled) data shows almost no cooling. The fabricated data is data which has no underlying station data, and is manufactured by NOAA. The next graph … Continue reading