Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap… tmitsss on Virtual Cold Strikes UK C… Eric Simpson on A Simple Proof That The 1930s… Tony on More Government Arctic Fr…
Daily Archives: July 13, 2014
Arctic alarmists are seriously screwed. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
Alarmists seem to have difficulty understanding that ice only melts at temperatures above its freezing point. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
NCDC scientists are disappointed that raw scoring data was released to the public. After correcting for time of possession bias (TOPS) and infilling the missing Argentina strikers in front of the net (FILNET) it has been determined that Argentina won 3-0. … Continue reading
‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action Not counting instances when he quoted a letter from a citizen or cited dialogue from a movie, President Barack Obama used the first person singular–including the … Continue reading
Argentina had a dozen chances, and just couldn’t put it away.