Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
- Obama Takes On Asthma
ren on Failed Billionaires ren on Failed Billionaires RealOldOne2 on NCDC Hiding The Decline In US… Morgan Wright on Latest Drought Research Brian H on Scientific American Says Globa… Morgan Wright on Latest Drought Research Brian H on Scientists Grant Earth Another… Morgan Wright on Latest Drought Research Anto on Global Warming Is A Relig… Robertv on NCDC Hiding The Decline In US…
Daily Archives: July 13, 2014
Arctic alarmists are seriously screwed. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
Alarmists seem to have difficulty understanding that ice only melts at temperatures above its freezing point. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
NCDC scientists are disappointed that raw scoring data was released to the public. After correcting for time of possession bias (TOPS) and infilling the missing Argentina strikers in front of the net (FILNET) it has been determined that Argentina won 3-0. … Continue reading
‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action Not counting instances when he quoted a letter from a citizen or cited dialogue from a movie, President Barack Obama used the first person singular–including the … Continue reading
Argentina had a dozen chances, and just couldn’t put it away.