Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
- Tom Steyer’s Communications Director Was Very Excited About Censorship
JN on Time For Adjustments sabretoothed on Time For Adjustments spren on Charles – The Gift Who K… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh… omanuel on If Obama Was Working Against T… annieoakley on If Obama Was Working Against T… Steve Case on Baffling Them With Bullsh… jl on Charles – The Gift Who K… Gail Combs on Baffling Them With Bullsh… Gail Combs on If Obama Was Working Against T…
Daily Archives: July 14, 2014
A few weeks ago, a deranged young Hollywood progressive stabbed several people to death, killed a few more with his car, then killed a few more with a handgun. Progressives immediately blamed the behavior of their spawn on his gun. Here … Continue reading
Chris Turney says that his getting stuck in the ice, costing taxpayers millions, was desperately needed by the honorable Julia Gillard Return to the Home of the Blizzard | Intrepid Science
One of many inconvenient truths is that the amount of sea ice on Earth has been persistently above normal for the last 18 months. Nobel Laureate Al Gore predicted an ice-free Arctic this summer (aka the “recovery summer” of Nobel … Continue reading
People are getting stuck in the ice in 2014, but the Northwest Passage was open in 1904. FRANCE HONORS AMUNDSEN. – Explorer Says Northwest Passage Is Not Practicable for Trade. – View Article – NYTimes.com
The Arctic Basin is at the peak of the melt season, but is barely melting. The map below shows changes in ice over the last three days. Green shows increased ice, and red shows decreased ice. Due to cold air … Continue reading
Mariner trying to sail Northwest Passage rescued after sailboat gets stuck in sea ice near Barrow Michelle Theriault Boots July 13, 2014 Mariner trying to sail Northwest Passage rescued by Coast Guard after sailboat gets stuck in sea ice near … Continue reading
Chris Crawford (AKA Duncecap Dude) says that scientists never believed in global cooling. 8 Summer Miseries Made Worse by Global Warming, From Poison Ivy to Allergies Other than a unanimous scientific consensus for global cooling, no scientists believed it was … Continue reading