Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
gator69 on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… sfx2020 on Arctic Surge Continues gator69 on Three Years Since Obama Said D… cassidy421 on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… Neal S on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… jamzw on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… gator69 on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… NancyG on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… gator69 on Three Years Since Obama Said D… darrylb on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin…
Daily Archives: July 16, 2014
The three switches control three light bulbs in another room. You are allowed one (and only one) trip to the other room, at which time you have to determine which switch controls which bulb. Punishment for failure to solve this, … Continue reading
The graph below organizes US HCN stations into two groups. Those that took morning readings (i.e. reset the thermometer in the morning or night) on July 15, 1936 and those which took afternoon readings (reset in the afternoon) on that date. … Continue reading
The graph below is another TOBS killer. It shows the difference in summer temperature between US HCN stations which took morning readings on July 15, 1936 and those which took afternoon readings on that date. The trend is down, indicating … Continue reading
One of the funnier claims about TOBS is that the frequency of 100 degree temperatures in the 1930’s was due to double counting at stations which reset their thermometers in the afternoon. I put that to the test by identifying … Continue reading
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut You may recall that someone predicted a week ago that it was about to take a sharp turn towards the median.
Denying global warming is dangerous – Yuma Sun: Opinion