Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
- Obama Takes On Asthma
ren on Failed Billionaires ren on Failed Billionaires RealOldOne2 on NCDC Hiding The Decline In US… Morgan Wright on Latest Drought Research Brian H on Scientific American Says Globa… Morgan Wright on Latest Drought Research Brian H on Scientists Grant Earth Another… Morgan Wright on Latest Drought Research Anto on Global Warming Is A Relig… Robertv on NCDC Hiding The Decline In US…
Daily Archives: July 16, 2014
The three switches control three light bulbs in another room. You are allowed one (and only one) trip to the other room, at which time you have to determine which switch controls which bulb. Punishment for failure to solve this, … Continue reading
The graph below organizes US HCN stations into two groups. Those that took morning readings (i.e. reset the thermometer in the morning or night) on July 15, 1936 and those which took afternoon readings (reset in the afternoon) on that date. … Continue reading
The graph below is another TOBS killer. It shows the difference in summer temperature between US HCN stations which took morning readings on July 15, 1936 and those which took afternoon readings on that date. The trend is down, indicating … Continue reading
One of the funnier claims about TOBS is that the frequency of 100 degree temperatures in the 1930’s was due to double counting at stations which reset their thermometers in the afternoon. I put that to the test by identifying … Continue reading
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut You may recall that someone predicted a week ago that it was about to take a sharp turn towards the median.
Denying global warming is dangerous – Yuma Sun: Opinion