There are various different clans of idiots out there busy trying to discredit me among their fellow idiots. Here are some of them.
- People who believe the triple point of water is not a triple point
- People who believe substances don’t freeze below their freezing point
- People who don’t believe in the Ideal Gas Law
- People who believe that averaging the entire temperature data set is tampering.
- People who believe that Antarctica is melting at -50C.
- People who believe that glacial melt causes mounds of water to form near Indonesia
- People who believe that the 2 trillion tons of snow which falls on Greenland every year should never melt.
- People who think that it is unfair to take the air temperature of Greenland’s two mile thick ice sheet at 10,000 feet elevation.
- People who believe they can calculate mass balance from gravity data – without knowing what the land is doing under the ice sheet.
- People who believe that a small handful of quacks is a 97% consensus.
etc., etc. etc.
Quite entertaining I might add.