Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Trouble Looming For Arctic Alarmists
- A Peek Inside The Utterly Brainless World Of Climate Alarmists
- Katherine Hayhoe Caught Lying Again
- Being A Climate Alarmist Means Never Having To Admit You Were Wrong
- Candidates For Twits Of The Day
- President Obama Branches Out Into Hurricane Forecasting
- Drought To Flood Is Normal Weather In Texas
- Thomas Jefferson Explains Washington DC
- The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Isn’t Changing
- Global Sea Ice Area Approaches A Record
- US Having One Of The Coolest Years On Record
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
omanuel on A Peek Inside The Utterly Brai… Richard T. Fowler on Being A Climate Alarmist Means… omanuel on Trouble Looming For Arctic… cfgj on Trouble Looming For Arctic… cfgj on Trouble Looming For Arctic… Snowleopard on My Shocking Undercover CO2… rah on Trouble Looming For Arctic… kentclizbe on Trouble Looming For Arctic… Snowleopard on Trouble Looming For Arctic… omanuel on Thomas Jefferson Explains Wash…
Daily Archives: July 17, 2014
One thing you can say for the climate scamsters, is that they are well organized. It is impressive watching them trying to keep the scam alive on a planet which isn’t cooperating. A few examples. The US is having one … Continue reading
Climate experts said that global cooling caused deep dips in the jet stream in 1977, which in turn caused extreme weather. The Lewiston Journal – Google News Archive Search Now, Nuttercelli says that global warming is producing deep dips in the jet stream in 2014, … Continue reading
Wisconsin is having their coldest year on record – by a wide margin. One hundred degree readings were common in Wisconsin prior to 1940, but almost never happen any more.
One hundred degree readings in 1936 occurred seven times as frequently as this summer.
Public Information – NOAA’s National Weather Serviceh/t to Andy DC
USHCN UHI adjustments are less than 0.1F – about 0.05C. This is a complete joke, and the result of confirmation bias. The National Weather Service reports eight degrees UHI in Phoenix and four degrees in New York. On my bicycle I … Continue reading
The graph below shows US summer afternoon temperatures since 1895, sorted into two groups based on the time of day when their reading was taken on July 15, 1936. The time of day data was taken from this 2008 archived … Continue reading