Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Everywhere – We See Signs Of Incompetent Scientists
- Sea Level Has Been Rising For 20,000 Years – Obama Thinks He Can Stop It
- Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Billion People By 2012
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
Daily Archives: July 17, 2014
One thing you can say for the climate scamsters, is that they are well organized. It is impressive watching them trying to keep the scam alive on a planet which isn’t cooperating. A few examples. The US is having one … Continue reading
Climate experts said that global cooling caused deep dips in the jet stream in 1977, which in turn caused extreme weather. The Lewiston Journal – Google News Archive Search Now, Nuttercelli says that global warming is producing deep dips in the jet stream in 2014, … Continue reading
Wisconsin is having their coldest year on record – by a wide margin. One hundred degree readings were common in Wisconsin prior to 1940, but almost never happen any more.
One hundred degree readings in 1936 occurred seven times as frequently as this summer.
Public Information – NOAA’s National Weather Serviceh/t to Andy DC
USHCN UHI adjustments are less than 0.1F – about 0.05C. This is a complete joke, and the result of confirmation bias. The National Weather Service reports eight degrees UHI in Phoenix and four degrees in New York. On my bicycle I … Continue reading
The graph below shows US summer afternoon temperatures since 1895, sorted into two groups based on the time of day when their reading was taken on July 15, 1936. The time of day data was taken from this 2008 archived … Continue reading