Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 18, 2014
Scientists have discovered that thermometers read 1.5 degrees too high in the 1940s, and you have to make all those sick days now. You didn’t really have a fever. Temperatures were typically taken in the afternoon, and are now taken … Continue reading
The North Pole is almost two thirds of the way through its melt season, and temperatures have been below normal every day this summer. Last summer, temperatures were also below normal every day. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice … Continue reading
Republicans are melting the West Antarctic Ice Sheet irreversibly, so we need to destroy the economy in order to reverse it. While our planet melts, GOP pleads ignorance This is exactly the same story as 35 years ago, except Steven … Continue reading
This is my current commute to the food store, until Whole Foods opens in a month. Note that the climate and ecosystem are completely falling apart – full of verdant vegetation, flowers and bees pollinating the flowers. Government experts call this climate/bee … Continue reading
2006 had the highest Arctic sea ice minimum extent of the past decade, and 2014 is tracking 2006 quite closely. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
People like Barack Obama depend on creating chaos, fear and panic. Their power and revenue stream is completely dependent on it. Turn off your TV and don’t support the Hollywood fear/violence machine. I haven’t had a television for over 20 … Continue reading
The year 1896 brought record heat to both hemispheres, with CO2 below 300 PPM. Interesting how climatologists pretend this didn’t happen, and in fact NASA has largely erased it from the temperature record. The summer of 1896 was the hottest on … Continue reading
The People’s Cube Store – The People’s Cube
Yesterday was 15 degrees colder than McAlester, Oklahoma’s previous record for July 17, and 40 degrees colder than the same date in 1936 h/t to Andy DC
Global warming is making Chicago extremely cold, and putting people at risk for heat exhaustion. Climate change has brought Chicago unpredictable and increasingly extreme weather. a wet, cool July. Extreme hot temperatures put our guests and employees at risk for … Continue reading