Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
cheshirered on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Athelstan. on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Eureka! David A on Time For Adjustments David A on Eureka! Gail Combs on Eureka! David A on If Obama Was Working Against T… David A on Eureka! David A on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Scottish Sceptic on Guardian Demonstrates That The…
Daily Archives: July 18, 2014
Scientists have discovered that thermometers read 1.5 degrees too high in the 1940s, and you have to make all those sick days now. You didn’t really have a fever. Temperatures were typically taken in the afternoon, and are now taken … Continue reading
The North Pole is almost two thirds of the way through its melt season, and temperatures have been below normal every day this summer. Last summer, temperatures were also below normal every day. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice … Continue reading
Republicans are melting the West Antarctic Ice Sheet irreversibly, so we need to destroy the economy in order to reverse it. While our planet melts, GOP pleads ignorance This is exactly the same story as 35 years ago, except Steven … Continue reading
This is my current commute to the food store, until Whole Foods opens in a month. Note that the climate and ecosystem are completely falling apart – full of verdant vegetation, flowers and bees pollinating the flowers. Government experts call this climate/bee … Continue reading
2006 had the highest Arctic sea ice minimum extent of the past decade, and 2014 is tracking 2006 quite closely. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
People like Barack Obama depend on creating chaos, fear and panic. Their power and revenue stream is completely dependent on it. Turn off your TV and don’t support the Hollywood fear/violence machine. I haven’t had a television for over 20 … Continue reading
The year 1896 brought record heat to both hemispheres, with CO2 below 300 PPM. Interesting how climatologists pretend this didn’t happen, and in fact NASA has largely erased it from the temperature record. The summer of 1896 was the hottest on … Continue reading