Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… Gail Combs on Global Temperature Record Is A… Philip Shehan on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… Philip Shehan on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A…
Daily Archives: July 20, 2014
It may not be obvious to everyone yet, but this morning’s TOBS discovery is huge. I need to run now, but here is a quick summary of things I can prove so far about the US temperature record. Until 1999 … Continue reading
Several people have asked me this. The most likely answer is that people in warmer climates preferred to take readings in the morning, and people in colder climates preferred to take readings in the afternoon.
Last week I showed some graphs like the ones below, which demonstrate that the TOBS (time of observation bias) adjustment is bogus. Stations which took their readings during the morning on July 15, 1936 are actually cooling slightly relative to the July … Continue reading
In 2011, Andrew Dessler of Texas A&M forecast that Texas would be hot and dry for the rest of the century, based on a single hot month. ANDREW DESSLER , HOUSTON CHRONICLE | July 10, 2011 Get used to it. … Continue reading
Over the past 15 years, NCDC temperatures are diverging from RSS satellite temperatures at 0.6C/century – which accounts for almost the entire claimed global warming trend.