Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
- Tom Steyer’s Communications Director Was Very Excited About Censorship
spren on Charles – The Gift Who K… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh… omanuel on If Obama Was Working Against T… annieoakley on If Obama Was Working Against T… Steve Case on Baffling Them With Bullsh… jl on Charles – The Gift Who K… Gail Combs on Baffling Them With Bullsh… Gail Combs on If Obama Was Working Against T… stuartlarge on Baffling Them With Bullsh… Gail Combs on If Obama Was Working Against T…
Daily Archives: July 20, 2014
It may not be obvious to everyone yet, but this morning’s TOBS discovery is huge. I need to run now, but here is a quick summary of things I can prove so far about the US temperature record. Until 1999 … Continue reading
Several people have asked me this. The most likely answer is that people in warmer climates preferred to take readings in the morning, and people in colder climates preferred to take readings in the afternoon.
Last week I showed some graphs like the ones below, which demonstrate that the TOBS (time of observation bias) adjustment is bogus. Stations which took their readings during the morning on July 15, 1936 are actually cooling slightly relative to the July … Continue reading
In 2011, Andrew Dessler of Texas A&M forecast that Texas would be hot and dry for the rest of the century, based on a single hot month. ANDREW DESSLER , HOUSTON CHRONICLE | July 10, 2011 Get used to it. … Continue reading
Over the past 15 years, NCDC temperatures are diverging from RSS satellite temperatures at 0.6C/century – which accounts for almost the entire claimed global warming trend.