Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: July 21, 2014
NOAA has entered the realm of blatant, unabashed fraud in their current discussions about climate. News from The Associated Press More accurate satellite data which actually measures troposphere temperatures, shows that NOAA’s claims of record heat are incorrect. NOAA’s failure … Continue reading
There has been almost no change in Arctic sea ice over the past three days. Green shows ice gain since July 17. Red shows ice loss. Gr
A few months ago, NASA, NOAA and a few other of their partners in global warming fraud suddenly started jacking up global temperatures and making pronouncements that 2014 is the hottest year ever. This is complete nonsense, as more accurate satellite … Continue reading
Nobel Laureate Al Gore predicted an ice free Arctic in 2014. Gaia may be unhappy about this, but this particular act of disobedience appears to have gone beyond good taste. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut