Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
Sophie on My Washington Journal Chris Barron on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Chris Barron on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Colorado Wellington on Divestment Works! AndyG55 on Divestment Works! Colorado Wellington on No Global Warming Since The Ky… Brian H on No Warming For 18 Years Has Co… AndyG55 on Divestment Works! Colorado Wellington on Divestment Works! Colorado Wellington on Excellent News From Earth…
Daily Archives: July 21, 2014
NOAA has entered the realm of blatant, unabashed fraud in their current discussions about climate. News from The Associated Press More accurate satellite data which actually measures troposphere temperatures, shows that NOAA’s claims of record heat are incorrect. NOAA’s failure … Continue reading
There has been almost no change in Arctic sea ice over the past three days. Green shows ice gain since July 17. Red shows ice loss. Gr
A few months ago, NASA, NOAA and a few other of their partners in global warming fraud suddenly started jacking up global temperatures and making pronouncements that 2014 is the hottest year ever. This is complete nonsense, as more accurate satellite … Continue reading
Nobel Laureate Al Gore predicted an ice free Arctic in 2014. Gaia may be unhappy about this, but this particular act of disobedience appears to have gone beyond good taste. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut