Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
JeffK on Moving Off WordPress gofer on Iranian Defector Says Obama/Ke… rah on A Tale Of Two Cities Gail Combs on They Missed One Gail Combs on A Tale Of Two Cities Gail Combs on A Tale Of Two Cities Gail Combs on A Tale Of Two Cities gator69 on Iranian Defector Says Obama/Ke… Doug Rogalla (@RealC… on My Earth Hour gator69 on They Missed One
Daily Archives: July 22, 2014
The US Midwest is experiencing the lowest frequency of 90 degree days on record this year. Hot days were ten times more common during the 1930s.
Temperatures in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan through July, are the coldest on record this year.
Originally posted on Musings from the Chiefio:
I finally got GIStemp source code loaded into the Qemu SPARC emulator, unpacked it, and did a preliminary assessment. First off, it is way out of date. It looks like it is a…
CHANGING CLIMATE INDICATED IN ARCTIC – Professor Griggs Traces Fate of Lost Norse Colonies to Increasing Greenland Cold. TREE ROOTS PIERCE BODIES
It became obvious (based on the latest propaganda) about two months ago that NOAA had made a decision to try to make 2014 the hottest year ever. This is in direct contradiction to much more accurate satellite data, which which shows … Continue reading
The Arctic is having record cold this summer. Look at this unbelievable forecast of below freezing temperatures over the Beaufort Sea for the rest of the month. 10-Day Temperature Outlook The cold is going to produce the most Arctic summer sea … Continue reading