Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: July 22, 2014
The US Midwest is experiencing the lowest frequency of 90 degree days on record this year. Hot days were ten times more common during the 1930s.
Temperatures in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan through July, are the coldest on record this year.
Originally posted on Musings from the Chiefio:
I finally got GIStemp source code loaded into the Qemu SPARC emulator, unpacked it, and did a preliminary assessment. First off, it is way out of date. It looks like it is a…
CHANGING CLIMATE INDICATED IN ARCTIC – Professor Griggs Traces Fate of Lost Norse Colonies to Increasing Greenland Cold. TREE ROOTS PIERCE BODIES
It became obvious (based on the latest propaganda) about two months ago that NOAA had made a decision to try to make 2014 the hottest year ever. This is in direct contradiction to much more accurate satellite data, which which shows … Continue reading
The Arctic is having record cold this summer. Look at this unbelievable forecast of below freezing temperatures over the Beaufort Sea for the rest of the month. 10-Day Temperature Outlook The cold is going to produce the most Arctic summer sea … Continue reading