Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 23, 2014
Almost No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past Three Days
At the peak of the melt sea season, the Arctic Basin is stone cold and very little melting is occurring. Green shows increased extent since Sunday, red shows loss.
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
It’s The Communism, Stupid
Climate activists are becoming more open that their goal is communism. Climate change conference calls for an end to capitalism A climate change conference held in Venezuela involving roughly 130 green groups has ended with a call to end capitalism … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 71 Comments
Climate Math : Almost All Locations Are Below The Mean
According to the experts at the University of Colorado, everyone agrees that sea level is rising 3.2 mm/year CU Sea Level Research Group | University of Colorado They are using that new kind of climate math (Common Core inspired) where … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Deranged Blogger Predicts A High Arctic Minimum This Summer
Read the comments on this article. A few of the standard – “Goddard doesn’t know what he is talking about, but may be right about this one” Arctic Ice: Midsummer Melt Update | Climate Denial Crock of the Week Reading … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 35 Comments
The Largest Fire In US History Occurred In Washington – During The Coldest Year Ever
President Obama is blaming the current fires in Washington on global warming. As always, he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. Great Fire of 1910 Believed to be the largest fire in U.S. history, the Great Fire … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Hot Weather In The US Peaked At 310 PPM CO2
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US peaked just below 310 PPM CO2, and has been declining as CO2 has increased. There is absolutely no correlation between hot weather and increasing CO2.
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
US Is Having One Of Its Coolest Summers On Record
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US is near a record low, and has plummeted since the 1930s. The last really hot summer was 1980, with CO2 well below 350 PPM.
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Summer Of 1936 Obliterated All Other Summers For Record Heat
The graph below shows the numbers of USHCN stations which set or tied their all-time record for record heat, per year. Note that NCDC’s fake record hot summer of 2012 didn’t even rank in the top 30. There is no time … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
More Than 20% Of US All Time Temperature Records Were Set During The Summer Of 1936
The summer of 1936 was the hottest in US history, with more than 20% of USHCN stations setting their all-time record during that summer. If you click on the graphs below you can see the incredible temperatures recorded that summer. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
The Polar Vortex Excuse
Our friends are trying to blame the US cold on something called a “polar vortex” where the North Pole circulation moves down over the US. This is a great excuse which might be credible if it weren’t for the fact … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments