Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 23, 2014
At the peak of the melt sea season, the Arctic Basin is stone cold and very little melting is occurring. Green shows increased extent since Sunday, red shows loss.
Climate activists are becoming more open that their goal is communism. Climate change conference calls for an end to capitalism A climate change conference held in Venezuela involving roughly 130 green groups has ended with a call to end capitalism … Continue reading
According to the experts at the University of Colorado, everyone agrees that sea level is rising 3.2 mm/year CU Sea Level Research Group | University of Colorado They are using that new kind of climate math (Common Core inspired) where … Continue reading
Read the comments on this article. A few of the standard – “Goddard doesn’t know what he is talking about, but may be right about this one” Arctic Ice: Midsummer Melt Update | Climate Denial Crock of the Week Reading … Continue reading
President Obama is blaming the current fires in Washington on global warming. As always, he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. Great Fire of 1910 Believed to be the largest fire in U.S. history, the Great Fire … Continue reading
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US peaked just below 310 PPM CO2, and has been declining as CO2 has increased. There is absolutely no correlation between hot weather and increasing CO2.
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US is near a record low, and has plummeted since the 1930s. The last really hot summer was 1980, with CO2 well below 350 PPM.
The graph below shows the numbers of USHCN stations which set or tied their all-time record for record heat, per year. Note that NCDC’s fake record hot summer of 2012 didn’t even rank in the top 30. There is no time … Continue reading
The summer of 1936 was the hottest in US history, with more than 20% of USHCN stations setting their all-time record during that summer. If you click on the graphs below you can see the incredible temperatures recorded that summer. … Continue reading