Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The New Normal
- Waste Not, Want Not
- How About Doing Some Actual Science, Mikey?
- Hottest Winter Ever Update
- Innoculating The Public Against Climate FundraisingTactics
- Three Feet Of Snow For The New Mexico Permanent Drought
- US Weather Is The Least Extreme Ever
- 1958 : New York Reported Massive Ice Loss – Predicted A New Ice Age
- Climate Skepticism Is Now “Abuse”
- AMS Fires Back Against The Obama Led Witch Hunt
- Dark Comedy At The Capitol
- More Concerns For The Washington DC Polar Bear Population
- Think Of The Boston Polar Bear Cubs
- Climate Central Fraud Update
- Katherine Shoveling White Today
- Not A Smidgen Of Integrity At The White House
- Checking Up On Expert Projections
- “Belief” In The Consensus
- Experts Say Arctic Ice-Free By 2012 – Reduced Snow In The US
- Michigan February Temperatures Falling At 69 Degrees Per Century
- Snowball 1 – Fake Scientists 0
- Next Steps For Net Neutrality
- Michael Mann Vs Barack Obama
- 1974 – BBC Warned Of A New Ice Age Within Our Lifetime
- My Denier Disclosure
emsnews on Hottest Winter Ever Updat… Dave N on The New Normal emsnews on How About Doing Some Actual Sc… Dave N on Hottest Winter Ever Updat… omanuel on The New Normal Taphonomic on Hottest Winter Ever Updat… emsnews on The New Normal Douglas Hoyt on The New Normal Mike D on The New Normal James Strom on Innoculating The Public Agains…
Daily Archives: July 23, 2014
At the peak of the melt sea season, the Arctic Basin is stone cold and very little melting is occurring. Green shows increased extent since Sunday, red shows loss.
Climate activists are becoming more open that their goal is communism. Climate change conference calls for an end to capitalism A climate change conference held in Venezuela involving roughly 130 green groups has ended with a call to end capitalism … Continue reading
According to the experts at the University of Colorado, everyone agrees that sea level is rising 3.2 mm/year CU Sea Level Research Group | University of Colorado They are using that new kind of climate math (Common Core inspired) where … Continue reading
Read the comments on this article. A few of the standard – “Goddard doesn’t know what he is talking about, but may be right about this one” Arctic Ice: Midsummer Melt Update | Climate Denial Crock of the Week Reading … Continue reading
President Obama is blaming the current fires in Washington on global warming. As always, he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. Great Fire of 1910 Believed to be the largest fire in U.S. history, the Great Fire … Continue reading
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US peaked just below 310 PPM CO2, and has been declining as CO2 has increased. There is absolutely no correlation between hot weather and increasing CO2.
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US is near a record low, and has plummeted since the 1930s. The last really hot summer was 1980, with CO2 well below 350 PPM.