Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
- Hudson Bay Sea Ice Third Highest On Record
- Max Stupid In Fort Collins
- My Arctic Forecast
Daily Archives: July 23, 2014
At the peak of the melt sea season, the Arctic Basin is stone cold and very little melting is occurring. Green shows increased extent since Sunday, red shows loss.
Climate activists are becoming more open that their goal is communism. Climate change conference calls for an end to capitalism A climate change conference held in Venezuela involving roughly 130 green groups has ended with a call to end capitalism … Continue reading
According to the experts at the University of Colorado, everyone agrees that sea level is rising 3.2 mm/year CU Sea Level Research Group | University of Colorado They are using that new kind of climate math (Common Core inspired) where … Continue reading
Read the comments on this article. A few of the standard – “Goddard doesn’t know what he is talking about, but may be right about this one” Arctic Ice: Midsummer Melt Update | Climate Denial Crock of the Week Reading … Continue reading
President Obama is blaming the current fires in Washington on global warming. As always, he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. Great Fire of 1910 Believed to be the largest fire in U.S. history, the Great Fire … Continue reading
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US peaked just below 310 PPM CO2, and has been declining as CO2 has increased. There is absolutely no correlation between hot weather and increasing CO2.
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US is near a record low, and has plummeted since the 1930s. The last really hot summer was 1980, with CO2 well below 350 PPM.