Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 23, 2014
Forecast maximum for July 24 in Chicago is 73 degrees. Same date in 1934 was 105 degrees. http://news.google.com/newspapers
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ By contrast, NCEP is forecasting that 0% of the US will be over 100 degrees during that same week in 2014 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
During July of 1936, almost the entire US was blistering hot, with parts of the midwest twelve degrees above normal http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/064/mwr-064-07-c1.pdf After 80 years of unprecedented global warming, the midwest is as much 8 degrees below normal. MonthTDeptUS.png (688×531)
Over the last two weeks, Arctic sea ice extent has taken a sharp turn towards the median, and is now nearly the highest in a decade for the date. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut This … Continue reading
So far, July in Illinois is second coldest on record after 2009. Next week may move it into the #1 spot.
October 28, 2010 The Met Office, using data generated by a £33 million supercomputer, claims Britain can stop worrying about a big freeze this year because we could be in for a milder winter than in past years. Winter to … Continue reading
We did it once – and we can do it again.
One of the most damning bits of evidence against the climate fraudsters is how they have changed their story. A few years ago it was all about feedbacks, declining sea ice, atmospheric warming, polar amplification, warm winters and declining snowfall. … Continue reading
At the peak of the Arctic melt season, ice extent loss has essentially stopped. Green shows areas of increased ice since Sunday, and red shows the opposite.