Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Kambiz Fatehi on Arctic Ice Almost Identical To… daveburton on Rewriting Their Own Past At Th… daveburton on Rewriting Their Own Past At Th… richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap…
Daily Archives: July 24, 2014
The Argus-Press – Jun 24, 2008 The Argus-Press – Google News Archive Search
The press got hysterical four years ago when an iceberg calved off the Petermann Glacier in Greenland Since then, nothing has changed. This is how the glacier looked last week. Glaciers flow to the sea and calve. That is what … Continue reading
Reggie has his work cut out for him to reach the 2012 Arctic minimum. He needs to melt 700 miles of ice in the next few weeks.
There has been almost no ice extent loss in the Arctic Basin over the last two weeks. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Anthony Watts did a story about a long time weather observer : When Richard G. Hendrickson (seen at right) logged his first weather observation for the U.S. Weather Bureau, the precursor to NOAA’s National Weather Service, Herbert Hoover occupied the … Continue reading
Climate Crock says I am deranged, and Mark Serreze says I am breathtakingly ignorant. Reggie says I am the second stupidest man on the Internet. But what does the Arctic say?
It turns out that the growth in Antarctic ice was just an algorithm error. This is excellent news for professor Chris Turney who now knows that his multi-million dollar entrapment was a simple software bug. <ctrl-alt-del>