Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
- US Drought Monitor Thinks Nebraska Is Having A Drought
- President Believes That People’s Thoughts Control Sea Level
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2005/2006
- Greenland Melt Getting Off To The Slowest Start On Record
Michael 2 on Blaming White People Matt… AndyG55 on Reader Quiz Marsh on Reader Quiz inMAGICn on Reader Quiz kentclizbe on What Is The Fastest Way For An… Elaine Supkis on Reader Quiz Jim Keil on Blaming White People Matt… oz4caster on What Is The Fastest Way For An… au1corsair on Blaming White People Matt… Colorado Wellington on Reader Quiz
Daily Archives: July 24, 2014
The Argus-Press – Jun 24, 2008 The Argus-Press – Google News Archive Search
The press got hysterical four years ago when an iceberg calved off the Petermann Glacier in Greenland Since then, nothing has changed. This is how the glacier looked last week. Glaciers flow to the sea and calve. That is what … Continue reading
Reggie has his work cut out for him to reach the 2012 Arctic minimum. He needs to melt 700 miles of ice in the next few weeks.
There has been almost no ice extent loss in the Arctic Basin over the last two weeks. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Anthony Watts did a story about a long time weather observer : When Richard G. Hendrickson (seen at right) logged his first weather observation for the U.S. Weather Bureau, the precursor to NOAA’s National Weather Service, Herbert Hoover occupied the … Continue reading
Climate Crock says I am deranged, and Mark Serreze says I am breathtakingly ignorant. Reggie says I am the second stupidest man on the Internet. But what does the Arctic say?
It turns out that the growth in Antarctic ice was just an algorithm error. This is excellent news for professor Chris Turney who now knows that his multi-million dollar entrapment was a simple software bug. <ctrl-alt-del>