Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Denier For Hire
- Death Spiral Details
- Planning For Your Greenland Retirement Home
- 1988 – The Summer James Hansen And Tim Wirth Sabotaged The US
- Hansen – Spouting Any Number That Happens To Pop Into His Head
- Obama Seeking To Simultaneously Wreck The Economy And The Constitution Via Executive Order
- Guardian Competing With Fox News For Climate Stupid
- How Much Stupid Can Fox News Pack Into One Paragraph?
- More On The Esperanza Scam
- Spectacular Antarctic Lies To Start The Morning
- Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths Plummeting In The US
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
Chris Barron on Denier For Hire annieoakley on Death Spiral Details stevengoddard on Denier For Hire Chris Barron on Denier For Hire Steve Case on Death Spiral Details Chris Barron on Denier For Hire menicholas on Denier For Hire Colorado Wellington on More On The Esperanza Sca… omanuel on Denier For Hire Gail Combs on Death Spiral Details
Daily Archives: July 24, 2014
The Argus-Press – Jun 24, 2008 The Argus-Press – Google News Archive Search
The press got hysterical four years ago when an iceberg calved off the Petermann Glacier in Greenland Since then, nothing has changed. This is how the glacier looked last week. Glaciers flow to the sea and calve. That is what … Continue reading
Reggie has his work cut out for him to reach the 2012 Arctic minimum. He needs to melt 700 miles of ice in the next few weeks.
There has been almost no ice extent loss in the Arctic Basin over the last two weeks. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Anthony Watts did a story about a long time weather observer : When Richard G. Hendrickson (seen at right) logged his first weather observation for the U.S. Weather Bureau, the precursor to NOAA’s National Weather Service, Herbert Hoover occupied the … Continue reading
Climate Crock says I am deranged, and Mark Serreze says I am breathtakingly ignorant. Reggie says I am the second stupidest man on the Internet. But what does the Arctic say?
It turns out that the growth in Antarctic ice was just an algorithm error. This is excellent news for professor Chris Turney who now knows that his multi-million dollar entrapment was a simple software bug. <ctrl-alt-del>