Reggie has his work cut out for him to reach the 2012 Arctic minimum. He needs to melt 700 miles of ice in the next few weeks.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
On the other hand we could also prepare for a nuclear winter if they use them somewhere else.
Change you can believe in.
Is that guy still in office, unimpeached?
I’m hoping that the match between Putin playing world-class chess and the laughingstock-in-chief playing bad checkers doesn’t escalate.
The world seems to be well aware of the emperor’s allergy to truth and accuracy. The propaganda mill is played-out and people (worldwide) have concluded that if the whitehouse makes any kind of statement, and the media repeats it, it isn’t true.
It’s worse than we thought, it’s so warm in the Arctic that there is now a giant yellow Rabbit living there. Reggie may nee a bigger blowtotch to fend it off. Not sure why it’s sticking it’s tongue out though?
With nasty, big, pointy teeth! A vicious streak a mile wide!
It’s not a rabbit. It’s manbearpig, you heathens!
Whatever it is, Wile E. Reggie will get it.
Good eye Andy … I had missed that but on closer scrutiny it looks a little like a sunfish head only … Reggie must have chowed down on the body! Blow torching must not be paying very well these days.
On a serious note, is Reggie the loser showing up on any other blogs that u folks know of?
Brace yourselves for a slew of new “science” proving that global warming increases global sea ice, in a seamless transition from all the current one claiming the opposite.
Then they’ll say “changing our minds is what scientists do when confronted with new facts.” With absolutely no sense of irony whatsoever 🙂
Just get Al Bore to start bloviating…. all that hot air can melt it in no time ..
Not if he goes there…
It is not a blowtorch that is needed, but a few weeks of extreme storms. That is what achieved the 2012 minimum. Alternatively, some slightly-warmer-than-usual ocean currents.
I miss Reggie. He should be invited back on a guest tour. Did the RSPCA object to the (intellectual) flogging he received last year during the Rowboat episode?
Sorry. We shouldn’t mention the Rowboat around Reggie. Too many bad memories. My bad.
Looks like they fixed the glitch at the summit:
In fact, quite a pleasant day, relatively speaking. Time for a round?