I have been watching a pair of Whitetail fawns in my neighborhood. Last time I saw them was two weeks ago, and they were tiny. Today I saw their whole family, and they have grown six inches and were bounding through the forest with amazing speed and agility.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Rapidly growing Deer. A definite sign of Global Warming!
I noticed goslings at my golf course this summer growing from hatchlings to near adult size in just two weeks. Maybe I’ve just never paid attention before, but Global Warming is a better explanation.
No, those long-legged rats do grow very fast. And they will devour a garden over night.
I think the look better in my freezer than my yard…
With time fawns will grow slower, since the cullers have become extinct for some reason.
Recognizing the patterns of life. Highly recommended.
Coming soon to a rifle season near you…
In southern MN, there were no deer or nesting Canada Geese here when I was young, Now, deer 30 feet away simply stop and stare, and one has to walk slowly not to slip on the goose droppings.
And were reported in the media as malnourished orphans due to unrestrained urban sprawl and six inches shorter.
I have just one word to say for this post …
Annual deer cull here on the mountain. This is what freezers are for.
Just be careful driving at night on the 108 and 32. More deer in Columbia means more auto collisions with deer around Columbia, and that can ruin a nice evening.