Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 26, 2014
Not only is the US having the coldest summer on record, but the country also had one of the coldest winters on record. Despite strong UHI effects due to asphalt, central heating and snow removal, loss of rural stations, etc., the … Continue reading
I forecast that NCDC and NASA will attempt to make 2014 the hottest year on record, despite the fact that it isn’t even close and continues a 16 year cooling trend. Bookmark this post. I have been watching these climate … Continue reading
The frequency of 90 degree days in the US has been plummeting for 80 years, and 2014 has had the lowest frequency of 90 degree days through July 23 on record. The only other year which came close was 1992, … Continue reading
Outside of the west coast, fires in the rest of the US are at historic lows so far in 2014. Burn acreage so far this year in the US is lowest in a decade, less than half or normal, and one … Continue reading
TimesMachine: July 26, 1974 – NYTimes.com
President Obama says these climate skeptic astronauts are like people who “believe the moon is made out of cheese.” This might come as a surprise to Harrison Schmitt (top left) who is the only scientist to have walked on the moon … Continue reading
It is possible that NPR is taking action to protect themselves from the Republican takeover this autumn. I have heard several excellent NPR stories recently, including one about Glenn Beck and another about the Muslim takeover of France. Both stories … Continue reading
This is the panel discussion after the presentations by Marc Morano, Russell Cook and myself.