Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
gator69 on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Donna K. Becker on Arctic Surge Continues D. Self on Three Years Since Obama Said D… gator69 on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Stark Dickflüssig on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Joseph on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… Stark Dickflüssig on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… Snowleopard on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… Joseph on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Joseph on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin…
Daily Archives: July 26, 2014
Not only is the US having the coldest summer on record, but the country also had one of the coldest winters on record. Despite strong UHI effects due to asphalt, central heating and snow removal, loss of rural stations, etc., the … Continue reading
I forecast that NCDC and NASA will attempt to make 2014 the hottest year on record, despite the fact that it isn’t even close and continues a 16 year cooling trend. Bookmark this post. I have been watching these climate … Continue reading
The frequency of 90 degree days in the US has been plummeting for 80 years, and 2014 has had the lowest frequency of 90 degree days through July 23 on record. The only other year which came close was 1992, … Continue reading
Outside of the west coast, fires in the rest of the US are at historic lows so far in 2014. Burn acreage so far this year in the US is lowest in a decade, less than half or normal, and one … Continue reading
TimesMachine: July 26, 1974 – NYTimes.com