Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
40 Years Since The Supreme Court Opened The Door To Tyranny
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Reblogged this on BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ "CLINGERS-AMERICA!".
That’s the same Burger Court which, 1.5 years earlier, had opened the door to mass murder. Since then, more than 50 million innocent American unborn babies have been sacrificed to the gods of convenience and sexual licentiousness, and the death toll continues to climb.
Fortuneately for the rest of us daveburton, you do not get to impose your morality on other people. The government (and the courts) have no place in the personal fertility choice of the individual.
Oh shut up with your weak-thinking and keep it to yourself. You have no interest in truth, so to be called “truthseeker” is itself a deception. Idiot, laws are all about the government “imposing morality”. It’s just a question of WHOSE MORALITY. You have no history for the morality you want to impose (which is none). Actually, you do, it’s called :anarchy. And it cannot work, due to the depraved nature of man.
Garbage. Examine your logic. When is a human, a human? Because re-defining that line for your convenience does not negate the fact that abortion is murder, and if murder, then I’ll gladly “impose my morality” just as I would defend anyone else against a murderer.
Where is the line? Is it ten weeks, when all organs are present, fingers, toes, brain, beating heart? Is it viability, which keeps moving down but is now 24 weeks? Or can you kill the baby right to the moment before delivery, when it’s suddenly “human”?
It’s a completely specious argument.
Do I get to “impose my morality” when a mugger is trying to kill you, and I take him out with my Glock? Or is that too much of an imposition?
Biologically, logically and morally, a human is human from the moment of conception. However, we’re talking about law, where morality and logic don’t have to apply (though they should for due process to be more than empty words). Still, abortion is better defined as homicide. Some homicides are justified and some homicides are not. Most broadly, a homicide in defense of another person (and a fetus is a person, even when the law does not consider them as such for all legal purposes) would be considered justified. Thus, the only abortion that is justifiable are those for the life of the mother and the life of the child cannot be spared.
Tyranny is always someone’s emergency power that “upholds” the country and it constitution. It’s up to the Voters (the citizens that count) to know the difference, and act to punish tyrants, and remove them from office. That is not Obama, at this moment. He would love to be impeached by the House, and unite and energize his voters. He senses a bad night in November coming. Want to hurt him? Vote Republican.
A must read for everyone. It is ten reasons why a confirmed leftist left the left …
Very revealing from someone on the inside …
“…the privilege could be regarded as absolute.” Just wow.
The Supreme Court Re-Opened The Door To Tyranny
Three years earlier, in 1971, Henry Kissinger was in China agreeing to end the Apollo program that President John F. Kennedy had started in 1961 to prevent USSR domination of the world after launching Sputnik in 1957.
On 5 Jan 1972, Richard Nixon announced the end of the Apollo program and an end to the US effort to block USSR domination of the world:
Spurious assertion; linked essay does not support assertion either.