Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 26, 2014
Special Report: Endless Summer—Living With the Greenhouse Effect | Global Warming | DISCOVER Magazine So how is Andy’s ingenious forecast working out? NOAA – 28,504 Low Max Records Set in Last 365 Days | sunshine hours
Laurel, Maryland reached a blistering 78F yesterday, compared to 100 degrees on July 25, 1930. This is due to an overheated atmosphere caused by a Mann-made 0.0001 mole fraction increase in CO2.
Many climate experts are scientifically illiterate, and get confused by this graph showing the relationship between atmospheric CO2 and global temperature The graph shows us two important facts. CO2 lags temperature, and responds to changes in solubility as the oceans warm … Continue reading
The graph below shows the shocking rise of atmospheric CO2 since 1832. The rise is comparable to packing almost one tenth of an extra person on to the floor of the New York Stock Exchange. The increase in CO2 is like … Continue reading