Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
Alf on Skiing Is A Thing Of The … chaamjamal on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of… RAH on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of… RAH on Climate Scam Being Driven By P… RAH on Climate Scam Being Driven By P… aeroguy48 on Oswald’s Rifle? AndyG55 on Climate Scam Being Driven By P… Brian H on Oswald’s Rifle? RAH on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… joekano76 on Climate Scam Being Driven By P…
Daily Archives: July 27, 2014
If climate scientists had a more expensive computer, then the Arctic really would be melting like they predicted.
Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
President Obama says that the overwhelming judgment of science agrees with his mindless BS about the climate. The Arctic disagrees. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Three days later the New York Times was worried about a new ice age
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Ninety degree days in the US midwest occur less than half as often now as they did eighty years ago, with 2014 being the coolest summer on record. In 1934, hot days were eighteen times more common than this year. CO2 … Continue reading