Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths Plummeting In The US
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
Otter (ClimateOtter… on Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths P… Gail Combs on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… Gail Combs on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… Climatism on Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths P… ren on Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths P… ren on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… ren on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… AndyG55 on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… stewart pid on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… Truthseeker on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma…
Daily Archives: July 27, 2014
If climate scientists had a more expensive computer, then the Arctic really would be melting like they predicted.
Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
President Obama says that the overwhelming judgment of science agrees with his mindless BS about the climate. The Arctic disagrees. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Three days later the New York Times was worried about a new ice age
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Ninety degree days in the US midwest occur less than half as often now as they did eighty years ago, with 2014 being the coolest summer on record. In 1934, hot days were eighteen times more common than this year. CO2 … Continue reading