Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
TonyP on Strike Six For The Climate… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Climatism on Guardian Tells Us That They Kn… Hifast on A Christmas Gift From Dr. Bill… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol…
Daily Archives: July 27, 2014
If climate scientists had a more expensive computer, then the Arctic really would be melting like they predicted.
Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
President Obama says that the overwhelming judgment of science agrees with his mindless BS about the climate. The Arctic disagrees. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Three days later the New York Times was worried about a new ice age
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Ninety degree days in the US midwest occur less than half as often now as they did eighty years ago, with 2014 being the coolest summer on record. In 1934, hot days were eighteen times more common than this year. CO2 … Continue reading