Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
rah on My Washington Journal Andy DC on My Washington Journal rah on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Aphan on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… gator69 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… gator69 on Failed Billionaires rah on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… I. Lou Minotti on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… rah on Failed Billionaires gator69 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene…
Daily Archives: July 27, 2014
If climate scientists had a more expensive computer, then the Arctic really would be melting like they predicted.
Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
President Obama says that the overwhelming judgment of science agrees with his mindless BS about the climate. The Arctic disagrees. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Three days later the New York Times was worried about a new ice age
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Ninety degree days in the US midwest occur less than half as often now as they did eighty years ago, with 2014 being the coolest summer on record. In 1934, hot days were eighteen times more common than this year. CO2 … Continue reading