Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 28, 2014
This summer is shaping up to be the shortest and coldest on record north of 80N, which is consistent with the lack of melting in the Arctic Basin over the last 2-3 weeks. The previous coldest summer was 2013. COI | Centre … Continue reading
The police took down Spiderman in Times Square yesterday. I didn’t see it happen, but was there probably a few minutes earlier. There were a lot of police with their attention focused on the superheroes and Disney characters gathered there. … Continue reading
Antarctic sea ice extent is at a record high Arctic sea ice extent is the highest in ten year Parts of Antarctica had their coldest June ever The US is having one of its coldest summers ever The North Pole is … Continue reading
Depending on which scam they are currently being funded by, scientists blame the polar vortex alternatively on global warming and global cooling. Scientists have found other indications of global cooling. For one thing there has been a noticeable expansion of … Continue reading
There have been no 100 degree temperatures reported in the midwest this summer. Climate Central defines the midwest as Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. One hundred degree days used to be very common in the midwest, and … Continue reading
Fake skeptic Richard Muller convinced the Koch Brothers to give him money, so that he could generate a fake temperature graph, pretend it had converted him from a skeptic to an alarmist, and then achieve fame through his fake global … Continue reading
In 1971, the UN said that humans were melting polar ice and it could raise sea level by 7 meters. Time Magazine reported a 12% increase in Arctic ice in that same year. Climatologist George J. Kukla of Columbia University’s … Continue reading
NASA’s James Hansen adjusts Manhattan Central Park temperatures upwards, to account for UHI cooling caused by the grass. (No this is not a joke) I spent a hot day in Central Park yesterday, and last night was 3 degrees warmer there than the place I was … Continue reading