The police took down Spiderman in Times Square yesterday. I didn’t see it happen, but was there probably a few minutes earlier. There were a lot of police with their attention focused on the superheroes and Disney characters gathered there. I tried asking a cop for directions, but she was too distracted to give me a coherent answer. I wonder what was going on?
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Other places on web said Spidy was charging $10 for people to photograph him and the cops thought that to be too high of a price so they confronted spidy who then got upset and punched a cop. (have not watched the video, just saw it my browsing)
THe story on Fox was he was demanding money and the cop told him he could solicit tips, but not set a price. So he punched the cop.
Dude thinks he’s gonna ‘dance’ with a NY cop? These guys are not the ‘top of the gene pool’ …
Moments before, the ‘perp’ was (most likely, since he’s not there for Comic-Con) ‘shaking’ tourists down for 10 dollars a pop to get his picture taken with them, including (possibly) ‘your kid’ …
(Comic-con was in San Diego this year.)
Those cops need to learn how to do a take-down. Talk about amateur hour …
True that; the short porky one needs to move faster too …
The short porky one as opposed to the taller porky one …
The donut shops must do a huge business in New York …
If he really knew how to fight this could have turned into some real made for TV action
Are these fashion police? The second cop looks like she’s taken a vow of passivism.
The point is, or should be, if “Spiderman” wasn’t disturbing the peace, he shouldn’t have been hassled by the police in the first place. Is this an instance of Nanny State meddling, Police State bullying, or both? It’s just lucky for innocent bystanders, or passersby, that nobody was drinking a 32 oz. soda at the time.
hat nobody was drinking a 32 oz. soda at the time.
Then you would have seen some real head cracking!