Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… 4TimesAYear on No Indication Of Sea Level Ris… Sunsettommy on More On The Arctic Ice Satelli… AZ1971 on 1893 : “Malaria Everywhe…
Daily Archives: July 29, 2014
I just got this E-mail from the White House. Just the usual complete bullshit from Barack Obama.
In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act. – George Orwell
Much of the Earth is having record cold (Eastern/Central US, North Pole, Antarctica) No place is having record heat. Nothing like the summer of 1936 in the US or 2003 in Europe. NOAA sums the widespread 2014 record cold with no record heat, and determines … Continue reading
Laurel, MD is currently 68 degrees (1:30PM) and not warming. The previous coldest July 29 maximum was 71 degrees in 2001. In 1930, it was 100 degrees on this date.
About a year ago, Google broke the ability to search their newspaper archives by date. They claimed at the time that they were upgrading their newspaper archive interface, but it was always obvious that they had broken it on purpose … Continue reading
July 29, Gaithersburg MD. I just walked to the grocery store to get some lunch, and it is cold outside. The overheated atmosphere acts in strange and mysterious ways.
Trenberth is trying to blame a lightning storm in LA on carbon dioxide. “On the West Coast,” Trenberth said, “you don’t have the complex vertical structure and wind shear typically associated with lightning storms.” But a changing climate may alter … Continue reading