Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Obama Doesn’t Have Time To Discuss Science With Nobel Prize Winner Who Supported Him
- Beckwith Is Back
- More Than 70% Of Global Warming Academics Are Democrats Seeking Funding From Federal Trough
- Rewriting The Past At NOAA
- Second Coldest July 6 On Record In Fort Collins
- No Change In The Frequency Of Hot Days In France
- Are Our Leaders Finally Getting Serious About Stopping Imaginary Global Warming?
- Book Your Northwest Passage Cruise For Only $25,000
- Bill Gray : Biggest El Nino Since 1998
- July 1907 Heatwave Killed Dozens Of People And Horses In Philadelphia
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues At Highest Extent Since 2005
- Dr. Bill Gray Responds To Pope Francis
- White House Demonstrates That They Are Complete Morons – Once Again
- Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Trump Said Many Illegal Aliens Are Criminals
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Approaching Highest Extent Since At Least 2004
- Polar Bears Granted A Reprieve
- All Lies, All The Time
- Increasing Is Decreasing
- July 1896 Heatwave Killed Birds
- Bill Gates Says The Cost Of Switching To Wind And Solar Would Be “Beyond Astronomical”
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By July 1
- My St Francis Epiphany
- Today’s Climate Morons
- The Rhone Glacier Then And Now
- Glaciers Shrank Thousands Of Feet Before 1902
AndyG55 on Beckwith Is Back omanuel on More Than 70% Of Global Warmin… gator69 on Obama Doesn’t Have Time… gator69 on Beckwith Is Back omanuel on Obama Doesn’t Have Time… Dave1billion on More Than 70% Of Global Warmin… Dave1billion on More Than 70% Of Global Warmin… Andy DC on Rewriting The Past At NOA… rah on More Than 70% Of Global Warmin… Andy DC on More Than 70% Of Global Warmin…
Daily Archives: July 29, 2014
I just got this E-mail from the White House. Just the usual complete bullshit from Barack Obama.
In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act. – George Orwell
Much of the Earth is having record cold (Eastern/Central US, North Pole, Antarctica) No place is having record heat. Nothing like the summer of 1936 in the US or 2003 in Europe. NOAA sums the widespread 2014 record cold with no record heat, and determines … Continue reading
Laurel, MD is currently 68 degrees (1:30PM) and not warming. The previous coldest July 29 maximum was 71 degrees in 2001. In 1930, it was 100 degrees on this date.
About a year ago, Google broke the ability to search their newspaper archives by date. They claimed at the time that they were upgrading their newspaper archive interface, but it was always obvious that they had broken it on purpose … Continue reading
July 29, Gaithersburg MD. I just walked to the grocery store to get some lunch, and it is cold outside. The overheated atmosphere acts in strange and mysterious ways.
Trenberth is trying to blame a lightning storm in LA on carbon dioxide. “On the West Coast,” Trenberth said, “you don’t have the complex vertical structure and wind shear typically associated with lightning storms.” But a changing climate may alter … Continue reading