Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 29, 2014
I’d Love To, But As Usual You Are Lying
I just got this E-mail from the White House. Just the usual complete bullshit from Barack Obama.
Posted in Uncategorized 30 Comments
Orwell Explains Why This Blog Generates So Much Controversy
In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act. – George Orwell
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
Understanding NOAA Math
Much of the Earth is having record cold (Eastern/Central US, North Pole, Antarctica) No place is having record heat. Nothing like the summer of 1936 in the US or 2003 in Europe. NOAA sums the widespread 2014 record cold with no record heat, and determines … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
This Afternoon May Be Record Cold In Maryland
Laurel, MD is currently 68 degrees (1:30PM) and not warming. The previous coldest July 29 maximum was 71 degrees in 2001. In 1930, it was 100 degrees on this date.
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Planned Breakage At Google
About a year ago, Google broke the ability to search their newspaper archives by date. They claimed at the time that they were upgrading their newspaper archive interface, but it was always obvious that they had broken it on purpose … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
Why Is It Cold Outside?
July 29, Gaithersburg MD. I just walked to the grocery store to get some lunch, and it is cold outside. The overheated atmosphere acts in strange and mysterious ways.
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Trenberth Climate Scam Of The Day (So Far)
Trenberth is trying to blame a lightning storm in LA on carbon dioxide. “On the West Coast,” Trenberth said, “you don’t have the complex vertical structure and wind shear typically associated with lightning storms.” But a changing climate may alter … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
US Nighttime Temperatures Coldest In 35 Years, Sixth Coldest On Record
Through July 27th, nighttime temperatures in the US this year have been the coldest since 1979, and the sixth coldest on record. This is quite remarkable considering that UHI is warming nighttime temperatures by several degrees.
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
The Importance Of The Big Lie
Alarmists have no facts to deal with any more, and are now completely dependent on repeating a few nonsensical big lies. Few people other than Obama could pack so much bullshit into one sentence. Besides all the other idiocy in Holthaus’ … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
How To Make A Map Completely Unintelligible
It would be difficult to imagine a more insidious color scale than used by the new Unisys SST anomaly maps.
Posted in Uncategorized 46 Comments