Through July 27, NOAA US HCN stations have reported the fewest number of 100 degree readings, since at least 1910. In 1936, almost 10 times as many 100 degree readings were reported.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Steven, you are confusing the public by showing measurements.
The measurements can’t be right if they don’t agree with the computer projections from expensive computers following programs designed by high-ranking scientists like Hanson.
Wow! A first. An “omanuel” comment that is actually relevant to the post …
Truly; mark this day.
We had one day this year. None last year.
Still has no meaning for global averages.
Ah, so it is “global averages” are the important climate metric this month?
I just love how the key data points, measurement methods, raw data “adjustments” and models just keep changing on a month-by-month basis to keep the CAGW scam alive.
For a “settled science” the only thing that appears to be settled is the absolute, unquestioning belief in the validity of those computer-generated fantasy climate models predicting imminent doom for the planet for the last 20 years.
“For a “settled science” the only thing that appears to be settled is the absolute, unquestioning belief in the validity of those computer-generated fantasy climate models predicting imminent doom for the planet for the last 20 years.”
But you spelled psychience wrong.
Psyche (Psyché in French) is the Greek term for “soul It may also refer to: